Chapter 84 Level 30

Chapter 84 Level 30

He had an unprecedented dream.

He dreamed of a peaceful and peaceful world.

Everyone can live under the sun without worrying about pollution and mutations. The world is interconnected. People will no longer be trapped in small towns. Even people from other towns can contact and communicate with ease.

It was a dream so beautiful that he couldn't help crying, and so real that people wanted to believe it was reality.

He couldn't bear to wake up, he was intoxicated in this dream.

But the dream finally woke up, and he sat in his seat with a sense of loss, unwilling to leave for a long time.

He sat there until the restaurant was full and there were new customers dining, then he reluctantly followed the kindhearted person.

After leaving the restaurant, he did not feel satisfied, but empty. It was like a glutton was born in his heart, swallowing up all his happiness.

When he returned to the kindhearted man's house, he was not interested in anything, and he didn't even want to report the location of the "pillar" to General Qin.

He was afraid that General Qin would tell the other companions the location through an oracle, he was afraid that the Ideal Restaurant would be destroyed by his companions, he was afraid that he would never experience that beautiful dream again, and he was reluctant to part with the Ideal Restaurant.

Anyway, as long as the two "pillars" are destroyed, General Qin will be able to surrender. There is no need to destroy the ideal restaurant, right? Isn't it good to keep such a happy place?

At most, he would die to apologize after his companions successfully destroyed the two "pillars". He will become the vessel for General Qin's divine descent, and he will not let his companions who fight desperately to sacrifice themselves.

He was worthy of his companions.

But before that, just once, let him taste such a wonderful dream again.

The soldiers in Xiangping Town worked so hard just to one day be able to assist General Qin in occupying all the towns, and there would be no more god-level monsters in this world.

But these are all there in dreams!

He worked so hard just for the pictures in his dreams. Now he doesn't need to pay anything anymore. He only needs to go to the restaurant to have a meal again and he can get that kind of happiness.

He asked kindhearted people to take him to an ideal restaurant again.

But a kind person told him that the free coupon was gone, but if he brought a friend to dinner, he would not only have a free meal, but also get a free coupon.

The kind person took out a free coupon and said that this was the coupon he got from taking him to dinner.

The waiter realized something. He pulled off the good samaritan's clothes and saw a dark blue whale tail on the good samaritan's back.

This kind man is actually a degenerate. He is a citizen of Deep Sea Town and a favored one by the sea. He has the same purpose as the waiter. He is also here to destroy the "pillars" of Mengdie Town and assist the "Lord of Deep Sea" in recovering the "spiritual consciousness". The power of the sea.

But what did this kind man do? Not only did he not try to destroy the "Pillar", he kept finding other degenerates to get into the Ideal Restaurant.

The residents of Deep Sea Town not only had a free meal, but also received a free coupon.