Chapter 38 Demolition Reappears

Ying Mao's life disappeared in the "pillar", but his soul returned to Mu Sichen's hands along with the self-sticker.

When he put the sticker on, Mu Sichen felt a soul living in his palm.

He received the information that Ying Mao sent back with his life, and he silently made a promise to Ying Mao.

He wants to take Ying Mao's soul home.

He will not let Ying Mao's soul be swallowed by the "pillar" and dissipate in this cruel and cruel world.

It was only the second time Mu Sichen came to this game. He had been online for no more than 12 hours, and he was already burdened with countless promises.

But this time, unexpectedly, Mu Sichen didn't feel heavy.

It was as if the soul residing in the palm of his hand gave him endless power.

Mu Sichen handed the still-battery mobile phone to Chi Lian, pointed to Ying Mao's photo on the TV and said, "Take a picture of a face that can be used for exchange."

"Zhu" sent Ying Mao's appearance to the entire processing plant, which made it easier for Chi Lian to collect superficial images.

She took a few photos with her phone and said to Mu Sichen, "Are you going to use this face now?"

"Wait a minute." Mu Sichen said, "After all, Ying Mao's soul escaped, and he will definitely suffer the harshest punishment. If he is caught by the supervisors in the breeding area, I'm afraid that his strength will be used by them. Suppress them, and then they will no longer be able to move freely in the breeding area.”

"What are you going to do?" Cheng Xubo asked.

Mu Sichen pointed in the direction of the breeding area and said, "I want to sneak into the breeding area."

Cheng Xubo asked: "I remember you said that there are supervisors guarding the place, and there is a high-voltage power grid blocking it. You don't know what kind of situation you will face inside. Can you succeed in smuggling?"

Mu Sichen said: "That's why the four of us are needed."

four people……

Chi Lian and Cheng Xubo looked stern.

Although Ying Mao has died, Mu Sichen still regards him as a companion fighting side by side.

Cheng Xubo clenched his fist and said: "I will do whatever you say, let the monsters in this world see our fighting spirit!"

Chi Lian also punched the energy machine hard, and then he covered his hands in pain and grinned.

Mu Sichen said this and that, and the two nodded repeatedly.

Afterwards, Mu Sichen opened his backpack and, regardless of the aggrieved look in the little octopus's eyes, divided the snacks into three portions and the three of them ate them together.

They need enough physical strength.

After eating all the snacks he had brought, Mu Sichen rubbed the octopus's head like a scumbag, picked up a much lighter backpack, and took the two of them to the power grid between the energy area and the breeding area.

On the way, they met a group of supervisors who were searching everywhere for Ying Mao's whereabouts. The surveillance camera looked at the photos to look for people. They carefully observed the faces of Mu Sichen and the other three people, confirmed that they were not wanted criminals, and then walked away arrogantly.