Chapter 63 Demonic Whisper

"This man is so good at pretending. Didn't he lose? Why can he be so stubborn even if he loses?" He Fei's dissatisfied voice destroyed Shen Jiyue's remaining discomfort.

He also waved the gun in front of Mu Sichen, blowing on the gun like a protagonist in a Western movie.

Mu Sichen looked at He Fei speechlessly: "He is your princess."

He Fei was shocked and said with a guilty conscience: "How did you know that I went to see my fiancée before I went to the palace to find you?"

"What I didn't know before, I know now." Mu Sichen said.

Before entering this book, Mu Sichen had helped He Fei purify four kinds of mental pollution. He was sure that He Fei who came to "The Emperor's New Clothes" with him was a mentally independent person.

Although he had already guessed that He Fei was contaminated by Shen Jiyue, Mu Sichen was still not sure when he was contaminated and when he was switched.

Now, the answer is obvious.

"Do you remember what happened after you secretly went to see the princess?" Mu Sichen asked.

He Fei said firmly: "Of course I remember! I paid two tailors to sneak into the palace to find you. I also helped you seduce the princess to find out the news, and helped you analyze that the maid and the king were all transformed by Jian Tong's beloved. Help you The perfect plan was made.

"Xiao Mu, although this game is full of dangers of death and insanity, I feel that I am particularly suitable for this world. Here, I have become extra smart, witty, keen, and inspired!

"You can follow me from now on, I will take you flying!"

Mu Sichen resisted the urge to "poof" him and continued to ask: "Do you still remember when you lost consciousness?"

"How could I lose consciousness... Huh? Wait!" He Fei rubbed his temples hard and finally realized, "I just reminded you that the maid and the king are the two eyes of Jian Tongzhi, and the plot turned the page. I was I turned to the princess. Then I turned the page again. My neck felt cold. When I heard you asked me to shoot, I happened to have a gun in my hand, so I pointed it at the person in the sky and shot."

Mu Sichen has basically figured out He Fei's timeline.

After He Fei entered the game and heard that he had a fiancée, he decided to take a look at the princess first and then meet up with Mu Sichen.

However, the princess was transformed into Shen Jiyue's beloved, and He Fei was contaminated again.

Shen Jiyue's pollution was difficult for others to notice. He Fei didn't think there was anything wrong with him. He only knew that he was particularly smart this time and always had useful ideas in his mind. Little did he know that these inspirations were passed on to He Fei by Shen Jiyue. The purpose He was asked to pass these wrong information to Mu Sichen.

Of course, the information he conveyed was half true and half false, and many of the contents coincided with Mu Sichen's guesses, making it easier to win people's trust.

After Shen Jiyue felt that Mu Sichen had completely trusted He Fei, she took advantage of the opportunity of turning the page to catch He Fei, and relied on the power of the mirror shield to attach He Fei's reflection in the mirror to her body.

Afterwards, he returned to Mu Sichen and asked for the blue belt. He Fei, who told Mu Sichen that his skills were "concentrated", was already pretending to be a favored person in a suit.