Friends Turned Enemies Pt.2

Both Jack and Sora had their Dragons on the field along with Chaos Beast.

JACK LP: 3000
SORA LP: 2600

Jack SC: 2
SORA SC: 2

Red Dragon Archfiend: ATK: 3000/DEF: 2000

Chaos Ruler The Chaotic Magical Dragon: ATK: 3000/DEF: 2500

Chaos Beast: ATK: 3000/DEF: 1800

"Alright Sora let's see what your new Dragon can do" Jack taunted..

"Gladly, first I activate Chaos Ruler's ability it allows me to look at the top 5 cards of my deck and if any are light or dark monsters I get to keep one and send the rest to the graveyard" Sora said as he drew the top 5 cards of his deck. I got three and one of them is Chaos Dragon Levianeer so I'll keep and send the rest to the graveyard next I'll activate the Over Boost Speed Spell!" Sora said as he sped right past Jack "This speel increases my speed counter until I have 6"

 I got three and one of them is Chaos Dragon Levianeer so I'll keep and send the rest to the graveyard next I'll activate the Over Boost Speed Spell!" Sora said as he sped right past Jack "This speel increases my speed counter until I have 6"

JACK SC: 2
SORA SC: 6

"With that done I can now activate the Speed Spell Power Baton. With card I can send one monster from my deck to the graveyard and give it's ATK points to Chaos Ruler and the monster I choose is Chaos Daedalus and he has 2600 ATK points"

 With card I can send one monster from my deck to the graveyard and give it's ATK points to Chaos Ruler and the monster I choose is Chaos Daedalus and he has 2600 ATK points"

Chaos Ruler was then surrounded by Chaos energy as his strength grew.

Chaos Ruler The Chaotic Magical Dragon: 3000>5600

"Alright Chaos Ruler attack Red Dragon Archfiend with Chaos Stream Of Destruction.

As Chaos Ruler was gearing up to attack Sora suddenly felt his arm burning.

"Ow what the? Why is my arm hurting?" Sora thought.

At the same time Jack felt his arm burning too.

"Not this again" Jack thought.

However once the attack hit Red Dragon Archfiend was still on the field and then Chaos Beast was destroyed.