[M] FOUR

MINGI

I miss Yunho.

That was the only thing he could think. Mingi's thoughts were littered with thoughts of Yunho and their time together.

Should he text him? Call? Or maybe it's better to leave him alone?

All Mingi wanted to do was to see the boy, to kiss him again.

That's when it hit him.

Oh my god, was he.. falling in love with Yunho?

How could that be possible? He literally just met Yunho, he couldn't have developed feelings from just one hook up and morning after. But, then again, no one ever had him like this. He'd never agreed to be friends with benefits. Sure he had those few people he called when he wanted a quick fuck, but he and Yunho literally agreed to be more lovey than regular fuck buddies.

Mingi was so confused, but if he was going to figure out his feelings he needed to talk to Yunho.

He opened Yunho's contact, smiling over the cuteness of how he saved himself, starting a chat with him. 'hey Yunho it's Mingi!!'

'Oh, hey what's up?'

Mingi thought about how he wanted to reply, then he suddenly remembered that his friend Seonghwa was hosting a small party with his friend group.

'Do you want to come to a small party with me? It'll just be like my friends and their partners probably'

'hmm when is it?'

'tonight'

'when does it start?'

'like 6'

'pick me up at 5:45 then'

Along with that text, he sent his apartment building's address. Mingi was ecstatic. He checked the time and saw it was already 4, so he decided he should shower.

Stepping out of the shower, Mingi quickly dried himself off before wrapping the towel around his waist and beginning to dry his hair with his hairdryer. Mingi brushed his hair back with comb and then sprayed some hairspray to keep his hair in place and back.

Mingi admired himself in the mirror. He smiled, walking out of the bathroom and into his room.

Getting dressed, he threw on a black short sleeve compression shirt and some baggy black jeans. He struggled to decide on what shoes to wear, but he settled on his doc martins.

Mingi rolled two blunts, slipping them into his cigarette box. He then put the box in his pocket, followed by his lighter, keys, and phone.

He checked the time, seeing it was 5:34 he decided it was time to get Yunho. He went to his car, hopping in and connecting his phone to play some music.

Mingi got to Yunho's apartment building, pulling out his phone and texting him 'im out front C:'

He waited for a minute before seeing Yunho walk out of his building. He looked gorgeous, stunning even. Just in a white tank top, baggy jeans, the hoodie he wore the night they met, and his converse, he was still beautiful. Yunho ran up to his car and opened the door, hopping in excitedly.

"Hi!" Yunho said happily, a cute smile on his face.

"Hey, you look nice," Mingi replied, caressing Yunho's cheek.

"Oh please," Yunho said, pushing his hand away with a wide smile and a slight blush.

Mingi smiled too, leaning over to kiss Yunho's cheek. Yunho accepted the kiss, but grabbed him by the face and kissed him passionately.