4. smut. thats it. rough smut.

Bad Bad Bad rough smut. Trust me don't read it it's so shitty.
---

Taylor Slaps you roughly in your face while spittting in your mouth. One hand is around your throat.

,,fuck!" You say in pain. ,,baby I can't take it anymore" you say while tears run down your cheeks. ,,it hurts so bad"

,,you can take it. Slut" taylor says while giving you a soft kiss on your forehead befor she Slaps you across your cheek again. This time harder than ever. Your cheek feels like fire and your teeths hurt real bad. You clench your jaw befor nodding that she can go on.

She flips you around on your stomach and Slaps your ass. Taylor grabs a big dildo and roughly put it in your already stretched asshole.

,,fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" your eyes widen and you try to clench your hole together so taylor can't put it in completely but you fail miserable because taylor already had put three finger in there too so the way you can't close it.

She Slaps your ass again and grins herself on the back of your thighs.
,,shit baby I'm close" she moans while she roughly moves the dildo in your ass and the other hand runs your clit.

,,FUCK! I'm close to baby" you say while shaking hard. ,,oh hell!" You gasp.

,,fuck!" You scream while coming hard.

,,Holy shit" taylor says at the same time while coming with you.

,,that was so good. I hope I wasn't to rough" taylor says while getting of you ans turn your around

You awake your head. ,,no babes your were perfect. I love you"

,,I love you too princess"

--
Look how I said just bad rough short smut.