2. you don't like it

You and taylor where currently in your backyard. Taylor is in the Pool and your lying in your sea shell that taylor bought just for you.

Taylor is now coming out of thr pool and you see her in slomo. You lick your lips at the sigh. The way the waterdrops are dripping down her body make you horny.

You let out a small nois when you see her taking of  her bikini top.

,,babe what are you doing!?" She shrugs. She sits next to you and you immediately wrap your body around hers.

,,i dont want other people to see you. Your Fans could be here" you put trying to cover her chest up.

She smirks. ,,oh that's ehst this is about huh" she says and pulling her swimming panties down too.

You try to grab a towel but taylor is faster and is holding your arm.

,,nobody is gonna see us here. Security is everywhere here no Fan can see us" she kisses you know your temple.

,,okey" you softly reply and nod.

,,I love you"

,,I love you too"

,,your really beautiful you know" taylor randomly says and you blush deeply.

,,stop it. Have you looked at yourself" you say and now taylor is the one blushing.

You both laugh and soon fall asleep cuddling with each other.

--

This is not how the other one was but I think it's close to the old one tho

Let me know whst you think!