that was... something

REQUESTED! I hope you like it!

,,fuck OH babyyyyy" you scream out. You are lying on your stomach. Taylor right on top of you. Her tits pressing on your back. Her nipples Rock hard. The strap was working they're way inside of you. Taylor Was partaceily destroying you.

Taylor Was sweetly kissing you on your shoulder and her hands are resting on your waist. ,,oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" You ramble. Your hands Form into fists. ,,thisissogood" your face is pressed into the mattress.

,,nu uh. Wanna hear those moans." She roughly pulls your hair so your head is up. Tears are streaming down your face. The strap going on a rough speed. She puts her body up.

She runs your ass softly befor hiving it a firm slap. You squirm. ,,shit!"

You wanna try something?" She asks you. Her thumb slightly touching your puckered hole. You shutter. You nod. She Slaps your ass. Showing down with the strap

,,words."

,,y-yes!"

,,good girl. I will just go with my thumb today okay?" You nods ,,words. Slut"

,,y-yes. Sorry"

Taylor slightly circles your puckered hole. She spits on it, rubbing your spit around your slight brown hole. She pushes in. You scream out. ,,oh my god. YES!"

Good?"

,,y-yes!"

Ahe moves her thumb and the strap with the same pace inside of your holes.

,,im gonna cum. I-I think I will squirt" taylor is shocked. You never had done that before

,,really?!" She asks exictedly

You nod.

,,FUCK OH FUCK" hot water squirting out of you. All over taylor thighs and lower stomach. Taylor pulls out and turns you around only to see you passed out. Taylor smiles at you softly.

,,I love you baby."

,,Love you too" You say bearly above a whisper.

---