8. pumped

I just saw this don't ask me where you don't want to know...

Nothing for weak nerves

SMUUUUUUUUT

G!p taylor
---

,,hey babe I have something for you" tsylor says smiling.

,,oh yeah? Whst is it?" You say curious. You try to look into the bag but tsylor handed you the paper bag.

You look in the bag confused. It was a pump, looking weird. ,,what is that?" You eyebrows are scrunched together.

,,thsts a pussy pump" she says as it's nothing. Your eyes widen and she chuckles on your reaction.

,,oh..... for my...yk" taylor nods

,,obviously. I don't have one" You blush and taylor just smirks. ,,right..."

,,you wanna try it now" she nods eagerly. You go to the couch. You lay on you back and taylor is above you in her one hand she has the pump and the other one is grabbing your throat and hiding your body. Both of you are already naked, taylor hard and you Wetter thst wet.

,,alright I'll put it on you now baby" she gives you cheek softly soft kiss before putting it on your little pink cunt. ,,you want me to do your asshole pumped too? Would love to see your butt hole being thick and pink" she says rolling a finger around you puckered hole. You just nod. ,,ned your words baby"

,,yes. Do it"

She puts your pump on your pussy and other hole and makes the first pump. You can feel it getting thight already. You let out a soft moan. She does 5 more pumps before stopping for awhile. ,,feels good?" You nod and kiss her. While you kiss she unexpectedly does more and more pumps

,,shit thst feels.... good" you say smiling.

,,yeah?" Taylor smiles.

,,oh yeah"

,,we gonna wait a bit now and then we can put it off" her hand wander up and down your body slowly.

A few minutes later. ,,alright I think I'm ready" you softly say.

Taylor nods and softly pulls of the pump. ,,Oh!" Taylor says and you look down your eyes widen. A lot of yellow water came out.

,,is thst my...-"

,,..Pee.. yeah. Don't worry babe it's fine"

,,I didn't even realised that I.. did thst" you say blushing.

,,it's alrigt" she smiles. ,,but damn you pussy and butt hole look so glorious babygirl" she smiles. Your pussy was thick and pink. It was really sensetive. ,,so thick. Mhhhmmm" her hand touching your pussy. You hips buck up, of the sensetive touchy feeling.

,,so pretty. We should do it more often"

,,Feels so good tay" you eyes closed and you moan uncontrolable. ,,fuck me now!"

,,patience baby" taylor chuckles. ,,alright let me get something to drink and I'll be right back ready to fuck both of your tight holes" taylor winks

-----

Alr I love doing Cliffhanger.