lights

G!p taylor

,,babyyyyyyyy" you say smiling at your wife of 3 years. ,,yes my love" she smiles at you adoringly. You were currently lying in bed. It was morning and you were comfortable waiting for your daughter ivy to wake up.

,,ok so hear me out. In my home town there is this celebration thing in a Park and I really wanna go with you and ivy there. I haven't been there in 4 years and I really wanna go" you smile at there with big adoringly eyes.

,,of course we can go baby but do you think ivy can go on a flight for 9 hours?"

,,we can try" you shrug. She smiles softly

,,alright when is this?" She asks wrapping her arms around your body. Her fingers playing with your hair.

,,tomorrow in the afternoon" you say while your fingers are softly sliding up and dow above her breasts.

,,ok" she replies softly. ,,I'll call the privat jet and tell we wanna fly to germany later"

You squeel in excitement and taylor chuckles at your reaction.

---
The next day you were in germany. You were already in the Park. Around you were a lot of bodyguards but you couldn't care less all you both care about right now was being close to each other and having a good time.

You saw a lot of crazy thing and all of them were with light on them.

,,oh my god tay can I have this Ball its so pretty it even can change the colors!" You say with excitement.

Ahe comes closer to your ear with a big smirk on her face. ,,why do you need this Ball i can even give you two and they are for free and they can even turn blue" she whispered and groans. your face truns into dark shade of pink. You playfully slap her on her shoulder while laughing.

,,but I want this one" You pout.

,,alright my love" she smiles. She bought two one for you and one for ivy.

A little later you come across a little bridge with hearts on both sides

(I actually made this myself)

,,look how beautiful this is lets take a picture baby" taylor says. And you both take a picture with ivy. You both kissing while ivy has her hands on both your cheeks

Later ivy fell asleep and you were going into the hotel you were staying for the night.

At the hotel you were so tired thst you fall asleep as soon you were in bed.

,,goodnight my love" tsylor kisses your forehead and then Falls asleep too.