when texting turns into a punishment

OriKiki9 my cute and amazing girlfriend gave me this idea. I love you honey

--
Taylor is currently sitting in an meeting to Plan some important thing for the next months. She was all in telling her wishes, when she feels her phone vibrating in the bsckpocket of her short Jeans.

,,sorry" taylor excuses herself to look on her phone, only to see the you had Texted her. The other people in the meeting just continued the conversation.

Y/n/n ❤️🫀
Hey babe. You still in the meeting?

Taylor
Yes love. Is everything okay?

Y/n/n ❤️🫀
Uh yeah just texted me when your finished

Taylor
You have me worried now babe. Tell me

Y/n/n ❤️🫀
Its just.... I'm really horny

Taylor
Gosh baby. Your trying to kill me aren't you?

Y/n/n ❤️🫀
No I just want you really bad. You made me so horny when you left this moring. The way your voice sounded. Feels like you were the one who tried to kill me

Taylor
Gosh honey. I am so hoping your not touching yourself.

Y/n/n ❤️🫀
I promise mommy im not touching myself.

Taylor
You are my good little whore aren't you?

Y/n/n ❤️🫀
Yes mommy. Im your good little whore

Taylor
Good girl. I come home as soon as possible

--
After the meeting ended taylor drove to you As fast as she could. Tree wanted something from Taylor too but she said she need to gome home because apparently 'you got sick'.

,,babe! Your home" you run over to Taylor and hug her deeply. ,,I missed you" she kisses you cheek first, then your forehead ans then finally your lips.

,,,I missed you too, especially after you texted me" she said. ,,god, I will fuck so god damn good now"

,,please mommy" taylor Lifts you up and you wrap your legs around her waist. And her hands are under your ass. She's carrying you up the stairs to you bedroom but then she stops right in front of it. She lets you down

,,undress yourself and crawl into the room" she says and then goes go sit on the bed ,,come on my love"

You love when she gets all like this. Making you do all these filthy things. ,,yes mommy" you come crawling to her. Slow and really sexy.

When your up on the bed you wait for taylor to say what to do next.

,,come here darling" she pats on her own lap ,,come sit" you crawl to her lap and straddle her.

,,so honey do you think you were a good girl today?"

,,no mommy"

,,why is that honey?"

,,I'll distracted you at work and I made you horny in front of your Co workers"

,,thsts right honey. Do you know whst your punishment is for thst"

,,ten spanks, mommy" you know you messed up but you couldn't help yourself.

,,thats right. Lie on the bed. Hands above your head and legs spread. Ill grab the strap really quick. When I come back you've better done those things" she goes into the closet and while she Is gone you do the things she said.

When she comes back she smirks at you. ,,your my good little whore aren't you?" Taylor comes to you and you nod. She then unexpectedly spits into your face. ,,words, whore"

,,YES! Yes!" She then Slaps you slightly across your face

,,yes whst darling?!"

YES MOMMY!"

She first ties your hands together and then she ties your hands to the bed.

She lets it a little loose so she can turn you around easily on your stomach.

,,you ready honey?" You nod which is why she gives you a hard slap on your ass. ,,words honey. We're at 15 spanks now" you gasp.

,,yes mommy. Sorry mommy"

,,good girl. Count the Slaps darling"

She starts With 5 easy Slaps

,,one"

,,two"

,,three"

,,four"

,,five!"

And the taylor goes harder with each slap and does a few quickly.

,,six! Seven! Eight! NINE! TEN!! FUCK fuck fuck! It hurts mommy"

,,you csn take it honey I know you can. Only five more"

,,yes momMY- FUCK" taylof Slaps your ass as hard as ever

ELEVEN!"

,,TWELVE!" You cry out in slight pain

,,THIRTEEN!" You start shaking

FOURTEEN FIFTEEN!! FUCK"

Taylor stops and turns you around just to see that you had tears rolling down your eyes. ,,im sorry honey but that was your punishment. You needed to learn your lesson"

You nod. ,,I understand mommy" you whisper.

,,you did so great for me" she kisses your face while untying you.

She then runs you a bath and cleans you up. Then you go to bed when you finished and you almost fall immediately.

,,I love you honey"