suprise?

I wrote this chapter really quick and it's just a cute little oneshot and it's not long at all and I wrote this thinking about my girlfriend and how I wanna treat her like taylor does in this oneshot OriKiki9 I love you pretty girl

----

You were just about to go shower when you hear taylor calling you. ,,babe!! Come real quick" you think it's something bad so you don't even care about putting some clothes on. You run down the stairs to see taylor standing in front of you in a black long dress. Her makeup and hair all done.

,,are you okay baby? Why are you dressed like thst" ypu raise and eyebrow, stsrting feeling jealous. Taylor is eyeing you from head to toe, appreciating your beautiful body

,,well my love, we are going on a date. Go shower and get ready!!" She smirks not saying anything more. She raises her brow when she sees you still standing on the same Spot. You blink and nod, running up the stairs to go shower.

After you finished your shower you wanted to go to your closet to look for a dress, when you see a beautiful Red dress lying on top of the bed. It is a Red silk dress With a slit on the side an it is showing some clavreage too. You smile at it. You are so in love With taylor it's unbelivble. You also see a red lingerie and a Letter lying there too.

My love,

I bought you a little something for our dinner date today. I saw these together at a store today and immediately though about how beautiful my wife would look in these.

I love you princess
-your wife

You smile to yourself feeling a tear making it's way out of your eye.

You get dressed, do your make up and hair. Your look at yourself in thr mirror and you can't believe it. The dress was perfect. It fitted you like second skin.  she knows you so well and knows what you like.

You go  down the stairs were taylor is already waiting for you. She looks at you and has the biggest smile on her face ever. She looks at you with so much love. She is so so in love with you and you can just tell by looking into her beautiful eyes how much she loves you.

,,wow babyyy. You are so so beautiful. I wonder who picked out this pretty dress" she joked and you laughed a little. You walk up to taylor and she immediately takes your hand to kiss it. ,,jokes aside. You look so so beautiful honey. So god damn beautiful" she wrapped her hand around your waist and kisses you. You blush and hide your face with your hands.

,,nuh uh babe don't cover up your beautiful face" you take your hand away and look at taylor again. ,,thats better" she smiles at you. ,,lets go pretty girl"