5. caught

,,hmm shit Taylor!" You moan loudly. You lay on the kitchen counter cuffed. Nipples clamps on yout tits and a belt tightly around your neck. You and taylor are happily married and have two Kids. Amelia is 16 years old and shawn is 17 almost 18. They are currently at they're grandparents house and should come back later thst day.

Four fingers are deep inside of you and taylors other hand is tightening the belt and sometimes slapping you in your face. Her fingers are moving fast inside of you which makes you scream. Your hips buck up and your thighs are shaking ,,yes. Yes. YES OH MY FUCKING GOD MOMMY! Im gonna cum!"

Your faces is in a deep shade of red. ,,hm yes baby scream mommys name, my little slut" she spits you in your face and you were about to come when taylor stops and looks ahead of you.

Oh Nooo please not

You tilt your head to look whom she's looking at and it was your worst nighmare.

Both of your Kids looking at you with wide eyes and your parents are completely shocked.

,,oh fuck!" Taylor is the first who gets back to her mind she grabs her hoodie that she had on and trys to cover you with it as good as possible.  On the floor wasn't much more to cover herself With something cause you only had a sexy lingerie on and taylor pants were only shorts, so she just uses her hands to cover herself.
,,well fuck" tears are rolling down your eyes and taylor sees it.

She leans over and whispers in your ear. ,,baby don't cry now were gonna make the best out of it okay?" You nod but don't say anything.

,,ok so. Csn all of you go out for a sec we want to get dressed and your mom has to calm down a bit okay I will talk to you later" after that they go out of the kitchen to the Kids bedroom.

Taylor softly puts the clamps off and the belt around your neck. She uncuffs you and thr she hugs you because you start crying.

,,this is so bad!" You sob. She runs your back and then is dressing you in the hoodie and the shorts. ,,come on baby lets go to the bathroom and get you cleaned up.

They got they're bedroom because the bathroom is in your bedroom.

She grabs New clothes and runs you a bath. You go into the bathtub and just sit there

,,you want me to go in there with you or do you want me to talk to our Kids and your parents?"

,, come in with me" she nods and goes in the bathtub. Shr kisses your temple

,,I love you"

,,I love you too"

--
Im defenitly going to hell for this.
Let me know if yall want a Part 2