the walk

I just finished this chapter while my girlfriend was on a call w me but she is sleeping so I finished the chapter so she will be happy when she sees I Updated OriKiki9 I love you princess

--

,,babeeeeee you finished?" You and taylor are both getting ready right now to go out for a walk- well you are already finished you are just waiting for taylor.

,,almost! Come here honey I got something for you before we go out" you get confused why taylor would have something for you, your birthday was just a month ago. You go walk to her and see that she is holding a little box in her hand.

,,what is that?" You ask confused

,,I got you a.... little something to wear for the walk" taylor had this smirk of hers on her face which you she only does when she is all ready to eat you where ever you are. You raise a brow. Taylor gives you the box and you open it.

Your eyes widen. In the box there was a butt plug. It was silver and the end was heart shaped and there was a pink glittery heart. It looked really expensiv. ,,u-uhh you want me t-to put this in me for t-the walk?" Ypu were blushing hard. Taylor is just smirking and nodding.

,,yes. I think it would perfect for the walk" taylor takes thr buttplug out of the box and puts the box away. ,,you wanna put it in yourself or do you want me to you do it?"

,,y-you do it please" you say. Your really nervous. There is no reason you should be because you both already tried butt stuff before and you really liked it but you never had something filled you up long.

,,no reason to be nervous princess. It's not gonna feel bad at all. It might feel uncomfortable at first but it gets better I promise" you nod. ,,turn around princess. Face down on the mattress and ass up in the air" you nod which caused her to slap you right across your cheek. ,,words slut"

,,yes yes sorry mommy!" You do as she told you. She pulls your skirt up to your waist and pulls your panties to the side. Your ass is all on display for her now. She can see a bit of your pussy and your butt hole is on full display.  Taylor really enjoys looking at it, it's one of her kinks.

Taylor gets the lube and pours a little on her fingers and your hole. She slowly starts too rub her fingers over your hole. She does that for about a minute till your hole opens up a little for her fingers. Taylor than pushes them in to strech it a little bit so the plug can sit there easily without causing you any pain. You moan at the feeling of taylors fingers resting in your tight hole.

After you get used to taylors fingers she gets the plug. She spreads her two fingers a little inside of you which gets you to arch your back a little. ,,still princess" she is about to enter the plug inside of you when she asks you: ,,are you ready baby?"

,,yes mommy"

,,good" she starts to slowly push the plug in. You moan out you try to push it back but taylor isn't letting you. She pushes it in completely and lets it go than ,,your taking it so well for me princess. Like a good girl"

,,thank you mommy" you go up and you can feel the butt plug go deeper inside. The feeling is weird. It's not uncomfortable or anything but it feels..... strange.

,,you good honey? Does it hurt?" She asks and looks a little worried. You nod and than her look hardens ,,words."

,,yes mommy"

,,okay"shr adjusts your underwear and pulls your skirt down. She gives you a little kiss ok the lips. ,,come on lets go princess" she starts to walk down the stairs and you walk behind her

--

You both are in the words right now just walking around. Both of you are quiet it's really comfortable between you two

,,tay..."

,,thats not my name."

,,mommy..."

,,thats better. yeah princess?"

,,t-the plug f-feels good inside m-mommy"

Taylor looks at you with a big grin ,,yeah? You like it?"

,,mhm" taylor puts her hand around your throat and pushed your face close to hers. You gasp at the feeling

,,words slut"

,,yes yes sorry mommy. Yes I like it"

,,good girl"

You blush. It makes you blush everytime she says that. She Is starting to move her hand to your ass rubbing over it slightly. She starts kissing your neck softly

,,c-csn we go home now?" You ask you are depersted to go home.

,,why is thst princess? Why do you want to go home?" She smirks knowing the answer

,,m-my pussy needs you mommy" taylor smirks.

,,lets go than"

--
Hehe Cliffhanger