small but good

Something longer this time

--

Right now you and taylor were un a heated make out session. It was the first time that you and taylor made out this heavy. You and taylor are together for about 6 months now and you feel like taylor is scared to have sex with you. Because everytime you were in a situation like this taylor stopped you and always escaped the situation.

And now taylor did the exact same thing.

,,are you scared?" You bluntly ask.

,,what?" She scrunched her eyebrows together.

,,are you scared to have sex with me? And you know i dont have a problem with your cock"

,,no i am not scared...its just it looks weird and it.. uhmm" her face turns into a deep shade of pink.

,,come on baby don't be shy it's okay tell me and I don't care how your cock looks"

,,well it's to small" she shruggs and feels like crying"

,,aww baby don't cry. I don't care if it's small or too big. I love you for you not for whst you have in your pants." You smile sweetly. She nods ,,do you want to continue or you want to stop. Just so you know you have an option and I won't pressure you" you nod

,,yeah we can continue" she bearly whispers.

You start to kiss her neck sucking, biting and licking around there. You thumb crassing down her still fully clothed breast. She moans at the feeling

,,c-can I take y-your top of" she asks. You chuckle at her shyness.

,,of course my love" you nod. She takes your top off and her eyes widen. Today you didn't bother putting a bra on.

,,you like" you moan, feeling sexy. ,,can I take your Shirt off too?" Ahe nods and you take it off. ,,baby you are stunning" her breast are on full Display. Your thumb now crassing on her bare skin. You kiss your way down her breasts. Yout toung hiking her hard nipple. She moans directly. Your rub yourself on her bottom slightly feeling something but not really. 

,,fuck!" She moans.

You kiss your way down your stomach and to her belt. ,,can I take of your pants" you ask nicely. Ahe nods and puts her arms behind her head to look down on you ,,b-but im nervous. Please dont say anything bad"

,,hey I would never say something bad" you say starting to take of her pants. As you had taken of her pants you could see a little buldge in her boxers, nothing much. But you didn't care. All your care about is taylor.

You go down with your head to her crotch, licking down to top of her cock through her boxers. Her hips buck up. You chuckle ,,try to stay still" ahe nods and you look up at her. You can see pre cum leaking out of her cock because there is a wet spot building up in her pink boxers. ,,alright baby I'm taking them off now" ahe nods again closing her so she doesn't have to look your 'disapointing look'. Her 5 inch cock sprining free

,,baby open your eyes" she opens her eyes and looks at you expecting to see a disappointing look on your face but you just smiled at her.

,,I know it's sm-"

,,don't you dare finish that sentence. It's perfect just the way it is. It's probably not what other people want but it is whst I want. It pretty and not weird at all. It's perfect for me and thsts whst counts alright." You kiss her forehead. ,,do you want me to blow you or do you want to start?" Your rub her cock

,,uh oh uhm I- I wat you- OH!" You start sucking her cock wildly. Bobing you head up and down. Your nose touching her stomach. ,,hmm shit! That feels so good" her hips buck up But you don't Choke cause it's bearly touching thr back of your throat. But you defenitly enjoyd every second of it. You let go of her cock with a Pop.

,,hmmm so delicious" you lick your lips and moan. ,,you wanna start now" you sotfly ask.

,,yeah. But I wanna be on top" you nod and turn on your back she's now hovering over you. ,,lets start now" you nod

Her cock is sliding through your wet labia. ,,hm so good" you moan loudly. ,,please tay!" You say out loud. And with that she enters you. ,,oh my god" your back arches of the mattress.

,,hmm oh god" shr moans. She starts sliding in out of you fast. Her hand on both sides of your head her face in the crook of your neck. Her lips kissing softly on your neck.

,,oh shit baby I think im gonna cum already!" She groans

,,don't worry baby let go. For me" you nod and with that she comes deep inside of you. She catches her breath.

,,oh god whst about you. You didn't come" she whispered

,,don't worry about it. It's okay but if you'd loke you can go down on me" you smirk

She laughs and nods.

,,I love you" She says

,,I love you too my love" you smile