Chapter three

Alyx POV

Both of our eyes met. I don't know but I thought I felt a shock all over my body. I stared at her gorgeous face, pinkish lips, straight nose, hazel eyes, perfect pluck eyebrow and her perfect brunette bun hair.

"Well, why don't you introduce your self to everyone," said Mr. McPhee.

"Ok," I said without breaking the gaze between the girl at the back room. "um.., my name is Alyx Bloomfield, I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada and I'm transferring to you school," I said while smiling sweetly. After I introduce myself I heard a guy at the front yelled.
"Where's Saskatchewan."
"Um.., between Alberta and Manitoba," I said weakly.

"Where's that," he snickered.

"Um..," I didn't want to explain anymore so I said "well, why don't you ask google she'll give you everything you want to know."

I heard everyone giggled. I felt bad for embarrassing him in front of everyone. But it looks like he was giggling too.

"Everyone please come down," Mr.McPhee spoke in a serious tone. "Miss. Bloomfield, will you sit down over there."

He pointed at the empty desk at the front of the brunette girl. I slowly walk toward the desk keeping our gaze lock. I can feel that all the guys are checking me out but I brushed it off. The girl beside the brunette whispered some thing to the brunette girl which made her break our eye contact. I quickly sat down when I heard both of them hissing behind me.

"Shut the hell up, Jess," the brunette girl hiss loudly.

"Make me," Challenge the girl name Jess.

"If you weren't my best friend I could have killed you by now," I could feel her devilish smile when she said that.

"Hahaha," laugh the girl name Jess. "I love you too girl."

The girl beside me poke my arm with her pencil. I turned my head to look at her, she gave me a shy smile and introduced her self to me.

"Hey, my name is Tyra," she stuck her hands out.

"Hey, my name is Alyx," I shakes her hands firmly. I could feel someone's eyes behind me but I ignored it.

"I know," she giggled. Her giggle is so cute that it made me blush a little. "I was wondering if you need a tour around the school?" she ask kindly.

"Ya, I sure do," I said lamely.

"Cool, we'll go at lunch," she gave me a toothy smile which made me giggle a bit. "But first, do you have a locker that you can put your stuff in?" She ask.

"Ummmm.... I don't think so."

"Here give me your schedule." putting her hands out. I quickly look for my schedule in my bag. I finally found it and hand it to her.

"Mmmmmm, your locker number is 2232, and do you have a lock?" She mumbles.

"No," feeling embarrassed.

She said calmly "Well, when class is done we will go to the office and get you one! Do you have 5$ to pay for your lock? "

I said in a weak voice" Uhmm, yes I do..."

She smiled so dearly and, nodded at me. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

After class we went straight to the office and we saw Mrs. Carlton and greeted us with her bright smile.

"How may I help you, ladies," she ask.

"Well I was wondering if I could get a lock for my locker," I mumble.