Chapter four

Liz POV

First period was like hell to me. Jess has been teasing me about how I, eye rape the new girl Alyx. Well I couldn't help it, she is so perfect and either can the guys, they are even worst that me. I even saw one guy touch his crutches, gross right.

When she talks she has this weird but cute accent since she's from Canada and every time we held gaze I always get lost from her sea blue eyes which my heart leap like a frog. When the teacher told her to sit on front of me I could feel my hearth wants to pop out of my chest but I played it cool and we locked our eyes together when she was walking toward her seat but then Jess interrupted us, and whispered something to me which made me look away. I was ganna introduce my self to her but when I saw this freak girl name Tyra introducing herself to Alyx it made me a bit envious. I wanted to be her friend but Tyra took her away from me and I know Tyra will bad mouth me to Alyx.

When she was sitting on front of me I could smell her sweet aroma of perfume surrounding me which made my head feel really light. I couldn't help it but stare at her back wanting to touch her silky hair but I strain myself like a dog. I know how embarrassing it is knowing that a stranger is touching your hair. I barely made it but finally the bell rang, I saw both Tyra and Alyx stand up and left the room. My temper started to rise and Jess is making it even worst. Jess finally notice that I have been ignoring her.

"Fine, since you been ignoring the things I have been saying I'm going to the bathroom and fix my make up so when I get back you better be calm." She announce. She turned her heels and walked toward the bathroom. I could finally breath since she's gone. I made it to my locker without noticing, and started rampaging inside trying to look for my binder.

"Ugh.. Where the hell is my binder,"letting out a frustrating grunt.

"Babe, you look so sexy when your mad," I heard a deep low voice behind me.

"Hun, what are you doing here? isn't it your supposed to be in your machining class?" I ask in a curios tone.

"Well, I miss you," he replied sweetly.

"I miss you, too." giving him a kiss. The kiss became more deeper, he bit my lower lips asking to let his tongue in.

"Wait," I said breathlessly I looked inside my locker and eventually found my binder. I grabbed and put it on the floor then closed my locker. Drake's arm snaked through my waist bringing me closer. He kiss me with passion yet I still don't feel the spark.

"Um... Excuse me," someone said in a very irritated voice.

I glance, I saw Alyx and Tyra on the side. My temper began to rise again seeing them together piss me off. I glare at them and said "can't you see we're busy."

"Well at least do it somewhere private," hearing Alyx say that makes my hearth ache.

"Mind your own business, Blondie," without thinking I said that to her. I saw that she flinch which means her feelings were hurt. I wanted to take back what I have said but it's to late now.

"Why don't you just fuck yourself brunette if you just wanna stick your tongue in your boyfriend's throat." Hearing Tyra say that makes me feel jealousy 'cause she can stand up to Alyx.

"What did you just say to me, Bicth!" I growled without realizing it. I saw Jess coming out of the washroom thank god she finally came back after going to her paradise.

"Woah, Liz calm down," Jess comforts me.

"Shut up, Jess this is none if your business," I gave her a death stare but since she's use to me she doesn't mind at all.

"It is my business 'cause your best friend." Jess give me a death stare too. We did a staring contest since she gave me death stare. I know I wasn't going to win so I just gives up and looked away and Jess rolled her eyes at me.

"Thank you," she said but in another words she's saying "thanks for not causing trouble."

Jess ask them why they were still there while I was still trying to cool my heads off. I was amazed to what Alyx reply.

"Um... we were going to put my things in my locker." That's what she said. Jess ask where her locker is and the answer made my heart leap.

"It's behind those couple," Tyra answered her. Jess tried pushing us but I forgot that Drake arms were around me so we just moved to my locker.

I watched them both hurried to the locker and put Alyx stuff. When they were finally done I heard Tyra said "let's go." but I didn't want Alyx to leave so I grabbed her hands and pull her. She was startled when I pulled her hands, I wanted to say something but the words that I said to her came out the wrong way "You better watch out Blondie 'cause I'm ganna make your life like a living hell if you keep getting in my way." I too was surprise to what I just said. But her smell distracted me and made it difficult for me to tell her that wasn't the thing I want to say.

After I said that in a threatening voice I thought she was ganna run away or cry but instead she gave me the most attractive smile ever. Her curvy mouth opened a little showing her white pearly straight teeth and for the first time I notice that she has a dimple which made me blush but it wasn't the last thing that she's ganna seduce me.

"Try hard," winking at me. My face was burning up when she did that. I feel like my soul left my body yet my mind is still working. I could hear Jess teasing me and my boyfriend trying to kiss me. I couldn't take them anymore this will be the first time I'm ganna plead in my whole life.

"Will you two stop, please," I pleaded they both looked at me like I was an alien. I picked up my binder and left them with there mouth open still amazed to what I have said.

I mazed around the school looking for algebra class. For the first time I was so thankful that I have only one class with Jess. I was so late when I came in class the old woman introduce herself to me as mrs. Mann. she gave me the paper and told me to sit at the back, well she doesn't have to tell me that cause that was my plan. I looked for the empty desk that she pointed at. My gazed stop at a blond hair girl, my feet started to move on their own and led me to her. I stopped on front of her and studied her a little, then I took her work. She looked up and her mouth literally drop. I gave her work back, while giving her a devil smile.

I walk behind her and sat down, I could feel her body tense. I wanted to smell her again so I lean to her ear and whispered "this is how our friendship will begin," I chuckled evilly. I could feel she's so nervous, then she turn her head toward me and was about to say some thing but I gave her a very seducing smile. The way she blush is so cute and my smile gave her silence. She turned around again and did her work. I couldn't help it anymore the way she smell is making me go crazy so I started to touch her silky hair. She started to panic so she stand up really loud. Mrs. Mann whirl around and saw Alyx standing, she raise her eyebrow and ask "is there something wrong ms. Bloomfield."

Alyx answered "no, ma'am."

"Then please sit down."

I lean to her ears again and said "I'm sorry." She twirl around with a surprise face and look at me. Our face were inches close, I could feel her breath as she exhale. We both searched each other's eyes. God she's hot, I thought, her face began to colour. Did I just said that out loud?

" It's ok ," I heard her mumble. I couldn't help but smile like a clown. But then my head started to give me stupid questions. Like "Am I in love?"

"Can I touch your hair?" I said out of nowhere. She nod her head and lean towards me. Her hair is like a soft silk waiting to be loved and cherish. I got so distracted that I didn't even do my work but only played her hair.

After an hour of amusement the bell eventually rang. We both stand up in the same time, letting her hair go. She took out her schedule and check her next class. I watched her gather her things and paper then she put them in her shorts pocket. I gaped at her as she left the room without saying anything to me. I feel so embarrass to what I did to her, that even my red face gave me away. Billion of thoughts are coming out of my brain, What should I do if I see her again? Should I say sorry? Or should I sit behind her again and amuse my self with her hair? Should I ask her if she wants to be friend? Should I volunteer if she needs help? Should... I sign with anxiousness I check my schedule for my next class. I grunt when I saw that it was history class.
"God please don't kill me in history class, please don't ignore my message, but give me something that I can amuse," I prayed in my head as I walk toward my classroom. I can't wait for the surprise that god put in there.