Chapter six

Liz POV

When the bell rang, Alyx stand up and literally flew out of the classroom like superman, just to avoid me. I chuckle at the sight of that.

........
Earlier

After history class started mr. Roberts ratted topics that we don't even understand. I peep around and observed that half of the class are snoring specially Alyx. My heart beat faster, the view of her sleeping makes me want to cuddle with her. 10 minutes had past now Alyx started to moan softly and it turn me on. She keeps moaning like a maniac but the last one surprised me when she murmur my name. It made me blush a bit but it was all ruin when mr. Roberts came by Alyx and was about to drop a book beside her however before he dropped it Alyx yelp "Wait, I'm not ready."

THUMPT

Everyone finally woke up. Specially Alyx, her expression was indescribable as she looked at mr. Roberts.

"So ms. Bloomfield how did your nap went?" Mr. Roberts said amusingly "would you mind sharing your dream and what your "not ready" for." He humourlessly air quoted.

Alyx feature turned pale to pink then red which made me chuckle a bit. But she was save by a knock on the door, yet she wasn't free from our classmate who were killing her with questions. At last mr. Roberts came back inside but he wasn't alone. A very toned masculine guy came inside. Pale blond hair with baby face and he was wearing black and white plaid shirt with blue pants. Everyone's mouth were hanging, well I guess he is HOT. But I'm more surprise on Alyx's reaction. After mr. Roberts stop talking Alyx jump out of her seat and leap to the blond guy's arm yelling "MIKE" like a baby child. The feeling of jealousy hit me, as I watched them like a lovey dovey. I didn't listen to what they were talking. I know everyone are glaring at her like they were all pointing knife at her throat. Guess I'm not the only one who is jealous however I'm not jealous over Alyx hugging the guy like my classmate are but more on the guy. A couple of seconds later another hot guy came in and I heard her ask the 'Mike' guy about 'Ryle' dude that she was looking for. Then she turns around when she heard a deep voice behind her and hop to his arms. My blood began to boil and I imagined my head exploding as the pressure rises.

Well after making my blood cool down I listened to there conversation and I finally know why they were there. It turned out the two guys are Alyx's older brothers who visited her because they missed her birthday last week. For some reason the other dude who's name was "Ryle" doesn't looked like them cause he have brown eyes and brown hair, but I didn't mind as long as Alyx is single. Mike the baby face gave Alyx a peck on both cheeks before leaving.

"We'll be heading out then." they both said. "we'll pick you up later, Alyx and we're ganna give your present later." I heard them yelled behind there backs.

God I wish I have a brothers like that. Mr. Roberts told her how lucky she has that kind of brother and she just nod off.

"Well then take your seat and pay more attention."

I watched her as she came closer, giving her a smirk which she adorably blush. I leaned closer to her as she say down and whispered "I heard you moan my name." Her face went back to being tomato.
.............
Now

After the 'Alyx scene' the school was buzzed about the two hot guys coming in at mr. Roberts history class. Tons of girls started to follow Alyx which pissed me off. But I was so happy that Tyra came in to the rescue as I watch them struggle out of the girls grasp.

I walked toward my locker putting my stuff inside. I suddenly felt someones slender arms around my shoulder.

"Hey, bitch" omg it talk.

"Hey, dork." I said to Jess.

"Ready for lunch?" She ask.

"Ya."