Chapter eight

Liz POV

I drag Alyx all the way to mrs. Malik classroom. By the way mrs. Malik is not related to Zayn Malik sadly.

"Alright woman, can you slow down," Alyx hiss behind me. Well she's taller than me and had long athletic legs but she like to take her time walking to class.

"Man, are you always this slow?" I giggled.

"No, I just want to look around my surrounding so I know where I'm going," she gave me the 'duh' voice.

"Why would you want to do that when you have me," I turned and wink at her.   Crimson of pink crept to her cheeks making her look so adorable. Finally we made it to the classroom I lead her to the far back table.

Mrs. Malik walk in, we just made it in time. I glance at Alyx to see that she was so hype up. I smile at her and paid attention at the front. Mrs. Malik features are short about 5'4 with dirty blond hair with a bit of white, light brown eyes, and wrinkle skin, she looks like about 50 or so.

She spook lightly "alright class," looking at each of us. "As you can see we have a long table which only allowed two people to sit, so the person your sitting with is going be your partner for the rest of the year." Everyone groan except me tho, I looked over at Alyx she has this annoyed face on her. One nerd from the front raised her hand and ask "can we switch and sit with someone we know?"

"No, I want you to experience being with some who you don't usually work with," mrs. Malik said sternly. Everyone grumbled about the person beside them but for me I'm so happy that I didn't let Alyx left my side.

Mrs. Malik did a quick attendance but stopped at Alyx name as she said it out loud "Alyx Bloomfield."

"Here," Alyx said.

"What a beautiful spelling," looking at Alyx. "How did your parents come up with that spelling?" She ask.

For some reason it bothered me that I don't even know how Alyx spell her name.

"Well, since the spelling of Alex common known as A.L.E.X my parents want it to be different that they changed it to A.L.Y.X. They even want to add another "X" to that but my mom's friend told her that one "X" is enough," she said as she giggled.

"That is really creative of them." Smiling at her. She turned back to the class and said "alright everyone, listen carefully I will not repeat this again,"  while taking the cameras out from the closet. "their are only 15 cameras so we will all share since there are 30 of you here and if this camera was got broken you will buy a new and if you don't have money to pay for it you have to work with me so you don't have to pay but the work will not be that easy," the old woman said as every one groan. "and if you got caught stealing a camera you will be suspended for a week and you will be kick out of my class understood."

"Yes ma'am," we all chorus.

"Now let's start...."
-----------------------------------------
"Alright class see you tomorrow," mrs. Malik bid us goodbye.

I walked with Alyx toward our lockers, I glance and saw Tyra leaning on Alyx's locker. My jaw clench hard together. Gosh why am I jealous it's not like we're close.

"See you tomorrow, Liz" she said softly.

"Ya see you," I sign.

"Hey, Tyra wanna ride home?" I heard her say. I gripped my lock so tight that my knuckles turned pale. I quickly put my stuff as I finally got it opened on my 5th attempt. Both of them keep whispering about something that got me so annoyed. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I look behind me I saw Jess.