Chapter 11

Alyx

Have you ever had the awkward moment in your life where you walk in while someone you know were in the middle of doing IT! Well that happened to me this morning. How about I start at the very beginning.

"Alyx, wake up Mike and Ryle for breakfast," mom yelled.

"Ya, I will." I run toward the boys room.

"Guys, breakfast is ready," I burst inside with out knocking first which I regret every second of my life, I may as we'll watch "Rated R" movies than watch them both getting it on. So I quickly slammed the door and yell "breakfast is ready."

I scurried along the hallway bumping on anything I touch like a drunk woman.

"Honey, are you ok?" my dad ask as I reach the kitchen.

"Ya, never been better," I faked a smile.

"Alright," he looked at me unsure. "Are the boys coming?"

"Yes," I said as I sat down on the table.

"Lyx, lyx look," Angie pointed at her waffles.

"Ya?"

"Mom made our favorite today," she squeal.

"Mmmm, yes she did I can't wait to get mine." I smiled at her.

"Hey boys,"mom called. My face went to happiness to paleness.

"Are you sure your ok, Alyx?" Dad questioned again.

"Ya," I quickly took the waffles that my mom was handing to me and quickly shoved it down my mouth. I heard Mike giggling as he sat beside me. I tried to eat quicker so I could leave but dad has been shooting daggers at me as he stared.

"So Mike, are you and Ryle  going on an apartment hunt?" Mom ask him.

"Ya, so we could have some 'privacy',"  he said it with emphasis.

I rolled my eyes at him, and said "you should look for a 'caution sign' while your at the hunt," I smirk.

"Ya, good point," Ryle teased back. "And, so no one would walk in on us when we're busy," Mike added. Our parents look at us confuse. I glared at them really hard, finally dad spoked up and ask "are we missing something here?"

"No, I'm just about to leave for school," I stand up and gave mom, dad, and Angie a kiss on the cheek.

"How about your brothers, Alyx?" Mom ask.

"Nah, I think they had enough spit on there body so I don't want to add mine," I stated. Ryle giggled again, I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I grabbed my things and headed to my beautiful red car. Pulling out my phone I put on my playlist and started with the song called "A Little More" some of mgk's song is very inspiring specially this one for me.

When I finally reach the school I got my things, and got out of the car then I felt someone's pair off eyes are looking at me. I checked who it was and saw Liz looking at me,she smiled so I smiled back. Suddenly Tyra came up from who knows where.

"Hey, girl," she said.

"What's up?"I said.

"Nothing much, you?"

"Same old, same old."

"Anything fun happened to you this morning," Tyra smirk.

"Well I did lost my innocent mind this morning."

"How?"

"Just stuff," I mumble.

"Have you been watching lesbian porn," she raise her eyebrows.