Chapter one

Alyx POV

I'm laying down on my messy bed when I hear my alarm go off. I jump not realizing that there's a box on floor on front off me. "Fuck," I yelp. I looked around for my phone to turn the alarm off and started getting ready for school.
I looked at my closet that is full of luggage and handbags checking for my favourite soft Cotten V shape t-shirt that has a beautiful coral colour. I spotted a blue jean short shorts and put it on, finally I found my favourite shirt.

I went to my mirror and put on really light makeup went for the natural look as always. Then I fixed my hair a bit, I checked my self one more time before going down stairs.

"Morning honey," my mom greeted me with a smile.

" Good morning, mom," I said before giving her a hug. I went to my dad to give him a morning hug as well, then I went to my 3 years old baby sister to give her a kiss.

"Morning, Alyx," she squeaks. She is so cute, and I love her to death. I picked up a bowl and grabbed my favourite Cheerios cereal. I sat quietly eating my breakfast when my dad suddenly said.

"Alyx I'm going to drive you to school today."

"Sure dad, as long as you don't walk me inside the school," I said with a smile.

"Well you better hurry up or you're going to be late for school,"he said.

I went back to my bedroom after I was done eating. I grab my sling bag, phone and ear buds. Then quickly brush my pearly white teeth.

"Mom I'm leaving,"I yelled.

"Honey I'm going to your room so I can fix your things inside and have fun at school,"she shouted from the kitchen.

"If that ever happened," I mumble to myself.

Dad was already waiting for me in the car when I got outside. I can hear the song he is playing right now and it's his favourite song by MGK called End of the Road. I love my dad 'cause we have the same taste of music not like my mom who like classic instrument.

"Well are you excited for you're last senior year, honey," he asked me.

"You know my answer dad and it's a NO, you know how much I didn't want to move to California yet you made me come here, I wish you let me stay with Mike," I said bitterly. I know I'm being a jerk to him but he know's I love him.

"Honey, Mike is only finishing his last day in university and he'll come here to California too, so what's the point of staying with him when his coming here ," He muttered. He has a good point I'll give him that.

Mike is my older brother and he's gay. He come out to my parents when he was 15. I was only 11 by then but I except who he is. Mike has a cute boyfriend name Ryle and they're both ganna move here with us until they find a good apartment to live in.

I stared outside my window and I admired the ocean. I slightly opened my window when I felt the fresh ocean air breeze. Me and my dad rode silently on the way to school.

When we got to school I give my dad a quick peck on the cheek, and than he drove away. I silently went inside the school, and went up to the front counter when I saw a middle age woman.

"Um... excuse me," I whispered.

" Hello," she give me a sweet smile. "How may I help You?"

"Hello, my name is Alyx Bloomfield I'm from Canada transferring to this school," I said nervously.

"Ahh, nice to meet you Alyx. My name is Mrs. Carlton," she said while handing my class schedule. " would you like me to show you're class right now."

"Thanks and sure I love too mrs. Carlton," I mumbled. Ugh I grunted, I know it's the first day of school yet I'm late. I looked at my schedule for my first period I have English, second I have algebra, third is history, then my favourite class GYM, and finally my second favourite photography class.

"Here we are," Mrs. Carlton said politely with a smile.

"Thanks," I told her. I watched her leave. I took a breath slowly and knocked on the door not knowing what to expect...

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys. I'm new here and this is my first girlxgirl book and I hope u like it. comment on what u think about. :)