Update

This will explain why I haven't posted in a while and replace the April Fools thing.

I'm having a little bit of trouble with my power system. As you already know, magic exist, but I haven't fully settled on how it works yet, nor about the other powers yet to be shown. There have been so many inspirations from manhwa that have affected it, yet also my own twist.

I apologize for the delay, and for the April Fools thing. I know some people probably forgot it was even April Fools and believed me. I had the same experience a year or two ago. I forgot the story and the author, but the guy unpublished all of his stories and made one singular story about Dora x Male Reader.... I know, I was baffled too. I skipped to the end where he explained the whole thing was a joke.

Ngl tho, the support you guys gave had me feeling a lil guilty. Shame on you! I'm so innocent, yet you bring me to tears with your love and support! 🥹

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to binge Sk8 the infinity, Bunny girl senpai, Love flops, Darling in the FranXX, and Plastic memories. I haven't seen any of them, but the amount of TikToks about them that I have come across has finally pushed me to watch them all. Good day, I love you all.

PS. I can't promise that I'll go with the winning vote, but I'm curious about your opinion. Should Nico have a Male or Female love interest? And yes, this should confirm he is Bi.