c 94

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 94/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

.
  Cheng Jili nodded immediately: "Okay, I won't mention it again. " Ruan
  Ning smiled: "You two brothers and sisters just happen to be here. Let's find a quiet place and I'll give you the things I brought."
  The three of them took action immediately and found an uninhabited corner. Ruan Ning
  took out rice and dried meat from her backpack: "Will the distribution of compressed biscuits be reduced this time? Will it affect you?"
  Cheng Jikuan nodded: "The military distribution will also be reduced accordingly. " How much of our existence do you have left?
  "You guys don't eat much, so it will be fine for another year and a half. "
  Cheng Jikuan frowned: "But the losses are huge now. " I remember that you didn't save that much rice at that time. If you don't have enough, you can use ours first. "
  "Anyway, the weather won't last long now. "
  Every time Ruan Ning gives them something, she will put it out a few days in advance to make it look less fresh.
  She shook her head: "Don't worry, my parents brought some food when they came. We even went to the beach to change our food and came back. Compressed biscuits are more popular there.
  Cheng Jili asked curiously: "Ning Ning, did you go to the beach? "
  Ruan Ning said: "Yes, fortunately I came back in time, otherwise I would have been sealed outside. " "
  Speaking of this, Cheng Jili sighed: "Fortunately you came back in time. Now there are many people outside the highway who are unwilling to leave, especially those who sent their children in, crying outside. "
  You don't know what it feels like to hear that cry..."
  "It would be great if drought-resistant potatoes could succeed, so these people would have a way to survive." Ruan
  Ning smiled and comforted: "Don't worry, you have brought so many experts here, you will definitely succeed."
  Cheng Jili cheered up: "Yes, we will definitely succeed! " "
  The three of them talked for a while. Ruan Ning was afraid that Cheng Jiqiu would be tired just after returning, so she left at about 1 o'clock.
  Cheng Jiqiu didn't force it. Anyway, she is back now, and there will be many opportunities to reminisce in the future.
  She left from the air-raid shelter. Finally, the system said: "Host, although you said that there is no need to report below the high-level hostility, but now there are two low-level hostile humans following you, I think you still need to notify. "
  Ruan Ning hummed.

  "Do you want to deal with them? "The system asked.
  Ruan Ning said: "It must be solved. "
  She said, turning into a building.
  The two of them waited outside for a while, took out their guns and went in.

Chapter 69
  After Ruan Ning entered the building, she put on night vision goggles on herself, and then used the transvestite.
  She Now her physical fitness is much higher than that of ordinary people, but she lacks fighting skills and experience. She only knows those moves that Cheng Jijue taught her.
  The two of them entered the building in the dark, but Ruan Ning could see clearly that she was coming from the space. He took out a baseball bat from inside and smashed an empty bowl to the left. There
  was a "bang" sound.
  The two men were immediately on guard, aiming the gun barrel in the direction of the sound.
  Ruan Ning had already come behind the two men and gave them to them. One person was hit with a stick.
  The other person turned around quickly, but unfortunately his agility was too different from Ruan Ning's. Ruan Ning had already dodged and went behind him.
  Another stick.
  I don't know whether the power control was accurate or not, Ruan Ning Ning knelt down to check and found that the man behind her had his head smashed by her, but his life should not be in danger.
  It seemed that his strength was a little too much.
  Ruan Ning put away the pistols and backpacks they were wearing, and took off Ye Ye's clothes. The camera left the building.
  When the two woke up, the sun was already shining outside.
  They had no choice but to stay in the building for a day and hurried back to the air raid shelter at night.
  Lu Xinhua was furious: " You two were following a woman and you lost your gun. What's the use of keeping it with you?
  One of the two people immediately replied: "Mr. Lu, she had an accomplice. We were knocked unconscious by her accomplice. " "
  Lu Xinhua's expression was gloomy and uncertain, and he thought that Ruan Ning seemed to have really joined some kind of team. Not beating people to death was a way of giving him face.
  He asked: "Did you see that person's appearance?
  One person replied: "No, it was too dark at the time, so I knew he was quite tall and must be a man. " "
  Lu Xinhua stopped talking.
  The two of them were uneasy.
  Next to them, Lu Ze was eating compressed biscuits.
  Lu Xinhua was furious, picked up the empty plastic bottle and threw it at it: "I know how to eat all day long. I'll see what you do when I die! "
  Lu Ze was innocent and speechless.
  Lu Xinhua vented his anger and said to the two of them: "You have been keeping an eye on the air-raid shelter recently. If she appears again, notify me immediately. "