Welcome Back?

YOUNGEST TWINS ~ 15 years

****

⟦ Imagine something like this as their classroom ⟧

***

Cursing, Jungsoo lazily raised her head from the comfortable pillow. She suppressed the urge to throw the buzzing phone on the wall and dragged her feet towards her bathroom as if she was a zombie. In another twenty five minutes, she was standing in front of the mirror in her school uniform. She quickly tied up her hair and put her shoes on before grabbing things from here and there and stuffing them in her backpack. She made her way downstairs while checking the notifications she got over night. She was almost on the last step when Jimin and Taehyung jumped from nowhere. The sudden attack left her heart drumming in her rib cage. Seeing her clutching her chest, they started to laugh at her.

"What the heck?" she asked, her voice sounding pretty irritated. "Please, grow up" She sounded cold and angry.

"What's wrong with you?" Taehyung asked as they followed her inside the kitchen. Jungkook decided to answer instead of her.

"Don't take it to heart, hyung. She's grumpy today because she didn't get any sleep last night" He stated with a bored look and stuffed his mouth with a spoonful of cereal, unbothered. Jungsoo shot her head upwards with wide eyes. Jungkook chuckled as if him knowing her little secrets was the most obvious thing.

"Why?" Yoongi asked as he directed his attention towards their conversation. Jungsoo squinted her eyes at Jungkook - as if daring him to spill her tea. The challenge was gladly accepted by Jungkook.

"Probably because she decided to end the interesting drama she has been watching for the past two weeks" he said innocently. Yoongi gave her a stern look and Jungsoo avoided looking at him.

"Are you looking for a punishment, Soo?" Jungsoo sighed and stood up.

"I'm sorry, okay. I won't do it again" she said plainly and turned to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yoongi asked. Jungsoo raised an eyebrow at her oppa.

"School?" obviously. She said and hung her backpack on her right shoulder.

"You're not stepping out of this house until you finish your breakfast"

At Yoongi's command, Jungsoo huffed as she sat her backpack on a chair and sat herself next to it. The situation was now becoming an usual scene in the mansion. It was as if the elders had to yell at someone in order to get out of the house in the morning.

There had been some rat in the company and they'd lost a good buck because of him. He had apparently sold off their ideas to one of their competitors. One day, the team would be planning about their deals and strategies only for the elder two to wake up on the next day and find out that some other company had already used them. With this and the company's 30th anniversary which fell on their mother's birthday surely added more to their already filled plate. There was going to be a party for the company and something charitable in the name of their mother. So, with all of this in their heads, it was a bit hectic. Nonetheless, they tried to their best to keep work and family separated but who were they kidding?