Drunk and Dazed | 2/2

The room was silent. And anybody would bet that it wasn't comfortable. The tension of the atmosphere could be cut in to cubes. The two culprits sat awkwardly under Jin's firm gaze. Even Yoongi felt a little intimidated by that. With the madness Jin had felt, Jet lag was kicked out the window.

Jin had sat down in the living room -which had become the 'interrogation room' over the years- with the rest. Yoongi was seated on the side of him and the younger twins were on the couch perpendicular to theirs. The elder two were, however, sat opposite to the elder brothers. Hoseok had slipped away from the situation claiming that Namjoon had asked hin to pick him up from his friend's.

Although Jimin was doing a good job at hiding his nervousness, Taehyung had his messed up mind on display. In short, they weren't really sure if the room could be called living room after today.

Jin turned his head towards the younger pair, whom were -surprisingly- praying for Jimin and Taehyung. Their headaches were lightly stinging them, but they could bear it. Even if they couldn't, they'd hide it since showing it meant more trouble for the elder pair of twins.

"What's your side of the story?" Jin asked sternly with his eyes covered with an amount of anger that Jungkook and Jungsoo had rarely seen.

At Jin's question, they glanced between themselves and at the elder pair before Jungsoo decided to answer.

"Oppa, we finished a movie and went to bed. But I couldn't sleep. So, I went to see Chim oppa. He wasn't there. Not even in Tae oppa's room. When both Kook and I looked, they were at the balcony" She made sure not to look at the elder twins while she said that. "I thought they were, uh, drinking coke, so, I kept asking oppa to give me some" Her eyes were down, looking at her hands.

Jin's facial expressions weren't faltered by her words. "And you have nothing more to add? Kook?" his eyes fell on Jungkook, whom shook his head.

"It wasn't all their fault" She tried to defend. Jungkook, too, nodded along. Sure, they acted like they wanted to kick each other off to moon, but if they were in trouble together, they would never betray or leave the other alone.

Jin nodded slightly, "You can go to your room"

At that, the younger twins were frozen. His words seemed very serious and they were sure that it wasn't going to be just a regular scolding. They have seen the elder pair being scolded numerous times before, but today, Jin didn't want them to be there. It was surely more serious than they thought. The younger two were hesitant as they glanced at each other briefly. And unknowingly, they were poking at Jin's temper.

Jungsoo wanted to be there for Jimin and Taehyung. Maybe she wasn't capable of getting them out of trouble but she could at least hold Jin back if he ever was to go too harsh on them. Her tears were the strongest weapon inside the house. She was well aware.

She summoned courage from every single corner of her body to speak up, "Oppa-" Just to be cut off.

"Did you not hear what I said?" His tone was something that they yad never heard before. Heck, even Yoongi had heard it only once or twice. And he was the only one who could avoid having goosebumps.

One apologetic glance at Jimin and Taehyung, the younger two were out of the room. As they climbed up the stairs and disappeared, Jin's gaze hardened, if it was even possible at this point. His eyes scanned the pair of twins like a predator looking down on its prey. They were in for it good.

As they kept their gazes low, Jin awoke his voice. "How did all this happen?" There was no gentleness there at all.

Jimin and Taehyung didn't look up. They couldn't. They glanced at each other briefly but kept silent.