F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Jungsoo & Jungkook ~ 16 yrs

***

Jungsoo stepped down the wooden steps of the staircase with a black leather jacket hanging on her folded arm. A small purse was hanging on her other shoulder and her phone was secured in her hand. And just when she was about to step out of the house, her eyes caught the sight of Jungkook in the kitchen, on a call. The girl squinted her eyes, since according to her knowledge, Jungkook was supposed to be out of the house almost an hour ago.

Jungkook's hand which wasn't holding onto his phone was hidden in his pant pockets. It was clear that he was dressed up to go out. And with the tone of his voice and expressions, Jungsoo could safely assume that he must be talking with his friends. It wasn't that hard to guess because he's always got that laid back relaxed posture when he was with them, which was assuring to know. But shrugging off her questions about his presence, she unlocked the door, which got the attention of Jungkook. But what she didn't expect was for him to run towards her like she just opened a portal to a dangerous universe which would pull them in.

He called her, still not hanging up the call. "With whom are you going?"

"Why?" she asked, annoyed.

"Just tell me" Jungkook answered back with a similar expression and his phone halfway towards his ear.

"Yoomin and Jiwoo" Hearing that, Jungkook hummed to the person on the other end of the line.

Jungsoo rolled her eyes at his ignorance, "Do I have the permission to go out, your minus?" Jungkook nodded to himself about something his friend said, but getting It wrong, Jungsoo gave him a glare and turned around to open the door. She was met with the sight of Yoomin holding up a finger as if he was just about to ring the doorbell. Seeing him, she gasped while a smile spread on her lips. Since she was on a step higher than him, her eye level was directly set on his hair.

"You've got a perm? How come I didn't see that in any of your photos?" She asked as she slid her fingers in his hair to feel the bouncy hair.

Yoomin chuckled at her reaction. "First, I was bored and second, surprise! I got it yesterday"

As the two continued to share their experiences of their summer vacation, Jungkook opened the door wider and stepped out of the house after hanging up his long call. He walked a few steps and stopped just to stare at the duo with a frown. His gaze shifted to Jungsoo's hand which was still bouncing on Yoomin's hair. She could clearly see it, but she ignored it and continued her conversation with her best friend. Jungkook eyed her outfit for a few minutes until she looked up at him annoyedly.

"What you looking at?" She hissed.

She knew it was because of the half-a-top -as Jungkook referred- she was wearing. And since she was raising her arm up a little to rest her hand on Yoomin's head, her crop top had lifted a little, revealing a larger part of her skin than the top was supposed to. But Yoomin was the main reason.

"You shouldn't have any problem since that's what you're wearing that for" Jungkook remarked, sliding his phone in his pant pockets.

"But it's not for you" She stated.

Jungkook slapped her forearm which made her hand fall from Yoomin's head. She gave him an annoyed look in return which he ignored and walked away, after passing a glare in Yoomin's way. Yoomin just smiled bitterly.

"Let's just go" Jungsoo said, making the guy nod.

As they stepped out of the gate, they were still discussing about the exciting things that they got to experience during the vacation. Jungsoo had got to go to the States and had been dragged by Jimin and Taehyung to almost every amusement park and dangerous thing . And Yoomin had had his fun around with his cousins as his family had gone to his Grandfather's which was in Daegu           .