hunter

~~~~~~~~♡

The rain pours heavily as hunter adjusts his work bag on his shoulder, his head down in sorrow as he ponders in thought, thinking about all the harsh criticisms he faced from the groups new dance practice.

He felt down, stressed, wanted to cry his lungs and scream, his eyes already red and watery as he begins to beat himself. Maybe if he stopped trying to act like the class clown he would have executed everything perfectly, or maybe-

"Hunter?" He stops in his tracks, his eyes widen as he turns around slowly, finding you – the love of his life – stand before him, an umbrella covering your otherwise wet body, along with a small bag of groceries from the convenience store. "What are you doing here- MMM!!"

You werent even able to say hello, hunters bag dropping to the ground along with your umbrella and groceries as he prances towards your body, pushing you against the nearby lamp post to lay desperate kisses on your lips. You could tell something was wrong by how clingy he was acting, his hands caught up in your hair as he deepens the kiss, a groan leaving his lips when hes finally able to taste you.

He stops abruptly, crouching down to lay his head on your shoulder, hugging you tightly. Hunter was having a bad day and you unknowingly made him feel better, all of his worries melted away. All you had to do was be by his side, hold his hand and give him a kiss, and he felt like he could conquer the world.

A/n: request on tumblr

268 words