ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

Ahh! The Valentine's event is over, I hope you all enjoyed it!! Since that big part is done, it's time to make some announcements!! :>

There is going to be both good and bad news, but I'll start with the good since we are already in a positive mood.

First off, as I promised before; as of March, I will begin writing for &team! I hope to make lots of fun works and make some lune friends. Also in March, all dividers and headers will be either mine or @starryriize (which I suggest you all should follow!!)

And until March, this account will be under construction for some new changes! I kind of went into a frenzy and decided to change everything (.. and I mean everything 😬) there won't be any new works but I may decide to do a little q&a about me or whatever so this account will be a little active while I'm transforming everything.

I also have lots of new ideas for xikers, riize, and &team, but as always, that'll be posted in March.

But speaking of new ideas, here comes the bad news :(( I know I said before that I'll answer all the requests from last year but I've been thinking about it, and have ultimately decided to delete them all (this goes for both tumblr and wattpad) this isn't against anyone in any way, I just feel like I'd become overwhelmed with the amount of things I need to do (including school) and I just want to start fresh!

I'm very sorry to those that requested. You can also request something else in the future, but please do not repost your ask, since I'd like some new ideas.

Some of these requests included:

Ice skating with xikersRiize reaction to clumsy readerXikers reaction to "I want to eat you"Hunter suggestive thought Xikers reaction to having a shy girlfriendHaving a first date/kiss with anton (I've actually written this for the event!!)

.. and much more!

I am once again, very sorry 😔

But anyways, thank you for all the followers!! Since the time the event started to now, we went through 2 (maybe 3) milestones! I definitely want to do another event to celebrate but.. that takes lots of planning.. and I'm exhausted from the Valentine's.. and I'll be behind on requests again.. and much more. I already have the idea I want to do, but I'll do that when I'm ready!

Thank you for reading this message and thank you for sticking around, giving me lots of support <3 now let's get delusional, shall we?