Just Us (SeokSoo) 🔞

Seokmin stopped. This should be far enough.

He and Jisoo stood in a small patch of the forest. It was pitch black, save for the weak moonlight, and the bright circle of his flashlight on the ground.

I can barely see the light from camp anymore. Isnt this a little far?

Nope. Farther is better.

Whatever. Jisoo dumped out the tub of dishwater onto the ground. If we get mauled by bears out here this is your fault.

Id let you get mauled by a bear.

Please. If a bear started attacking me, youd probably try to strangle it yourself.

You think pretty highly of yourself, dont you?

Says the guy who promised to move mountains for me.

Seokmin clicked off the flashlight.

I would.

Jisoo pulled him gently into a kiss, dropping the empty dishwashing tub onto the ground.

They relaxed into an easy rhythm. Seokmins hands slid under Jisoos shirt.

He jerked away from the touch. Your hands are cold, he accused.

So? Let me warm them up. His fingers trailed around his lower back, tracing his waist.

Jisoo pressed his lips together, displeased.

Seokmin nuzzled his head into his neck, placing soft kisses. Im sorry.

With his hands stroking the lines of his hips, and his mouth on that sensitive spot on his neck, Jisoo couldnt maintain any mock anger. I forgive you, he sighed, stretching his neck away so he could reach it better.

Seokmin hummed into the lines of his jawline, kissing along his throat. Jisoo exhaled. Lazily, he grazed the base of his neck with his teeth, causing a shiver.

Seokmin could revel in his scent forever. Especially now, since the fresh smell of whatever body wash he used had mostly worn off, and it was just his own heady smell.

Arching his neck, Jisoo whined. I wanna kiss you.

Seokmin hummed, and brought his face back up. Jisoo threaded his fingers around his ears and pulled him closer. His hips started to rock into Seokmins of their own accord.

His hands covered Jisoo, making him feel like he wasnt wearing a shirt at all. The thought triggered something warm in the bottom of his stomach.

Seokmins fingers grazed his chest, softly thumbing his nipples.

Jisoo gasped into the kiss.

He continued, rubbing slightly harder each time. Jisoo was sensitive, but Seokmin had figured out the exact edge of pressure to drive him wild.

Seokmins hands moved to run through his hair.

Its so soft.

Ha. Theres this thing called conditioner.

Sounds fake.

Jisoo was eager to feel under Seokmins shirt. His boyfriend was all muscle and warmth. He marveled at the rise of his pecs.

Seokmin gently started pressing with his tongue. Jisoo tilted his head deeper and let him, taking it into his mouth and responding with his own. Small, wet, noises were the only thing breaking the silence in the forest.

When they next separated, their lips were shiny with spit. For a beat, they paused, their chests rising and falling.

Jisoo moved to pull away.