It Be Your Own People (SoonHoon)❗

Soonyoung finally pinned down Jihoon enough to go on a date with him. And to his surprise, when he asked Jihoon if he wanted to go on another, Jihoon said yes. The second date went better than the first, and with Soonyoung feeling like he was on a roll, he asked Jihoon for a third date with high hopes. Jihoon agreed. Soonyoung was ecstatic.

So, the two were dating, not together, but slowly getting there. Soonyoung didnt mind. Hes a romantic and just being on dates with his crush made him feel like this was going to be worth something.

But by the fourth date, Jihoon started acting different.

He preferred to sit on the same side of the table as Soonyoung. And he was grabbing his hand, or his thigh. Soonyoung was too lost in Jihoon's closeness and his cute laugh.

Soonyoung didnt exactly notice these details until the fifth date.

And when he consulted with Jeonghan about the sudden changes in behavior, Jeonghan told him that he couldnt be as dumb as he lead on and that Jihoon wanted to bang.

With that knowledge, Soonyoung became a bit nervous, but he wasnt going to pass up the next opportunity he had with Jihoon.

In the company, Soonyoung sat at the cafeteria table with Jihoon. Their thighs were touching and Jihoon had his chin resting on his hand. Soonyoung couldnt focus on their choreographer talking anymore since Jihoon was batting his eyes at him.

I-I Im he looked down at Jihoons lips, And thats it. Boring?

I dont think it was boring, Jihoon replied. Then he leaned into Soonyoungs ear. Maybe we can talk more about it at my place,

Soonyoung pulled away and lifted his eyebrows. Maybe this is what Jeonghan was talking about. Hes not going to be dumb this time and actually take the signs Jihoon gave him and do something about it. A small nervous smile crept up his lips. He could feel Jihoons hand on his under the table.

Heyo!

The two quickly broke apart. Seokmin jumped in the seat in front of them after announcing his presence.

Oh, hey, Jihoon! he greeted to Jihoon, who didnt look amused. Soonyoung, Ive got some good news. Turns out we dont have to go to the show anymore. he said. So Im thinking I can stop by your place tonight so we can have some fun ?

Soonyoung looked from Seokmin to Jihoon. Oh, um I--

Go hang out with min. I gotta go. Jihoon told Soonyoung with a smile. Then Jihoon patted him on the shoulder. Ill text you later,

Wait-- Soonyoung watched Jihoon leave and sighed. He turned back towards Seokmin who was beaming.

Jihoon's a busy bee, huh? Seokmin commented. Ill bring some popcorn over.

Soonyoung put his hands over his face.

Later that weekend, and after another date, Soonyoung was coerced to Jihoons apartment and after a lot of touching, Soonyoung took this as another sign.

Their lips met while sitting on the sofa. They've kissed twice before, but not like this. This was a full on makeout session, and it was getting rougher as Jihoon couldnt keep his hands to himself. Soonyoung's body was heating up and Jihoon only got breathier.

They broke apart. Do you wanna go to my room? Jihoon whispered. Soonyoung swallowed. He nodded.

The two ran into the room and settled onto the bed, making out just as hard as they were on the sofa. A hand was pulling on Soonyoungs shirt, messing up the tuck-job, and pulling it out of his jeans.

Then Soonyoungs phone rang. The two broke apart.

Soonyoung eyed an annoyed Jihoon and he pulled his phone from his back pocket. He looked at the collar ID and sighed.