New Phone , Who's This ? (JeongCheol)💕

Its on a chilly, cloudless Thursday that everything goes to shit.

[Jeonghan]

Seungcheooolllllll, just one picture!!

[Seungcheol]

Not today, Jeonghan.

[Jeonghan]

You cant tell me you're sleeping with your puppy and not send me a pic!! Its against the law. Are you a rule breaker now???? Never thought Id see the day.

[Seungcheol]

Jeonghan.

[Jeonghan]

Dont talk to me, rule breaker.

Jeonghan throws his phone on the bed with a huff and falls back against his mattress. Judging from previous trends, if he ignores Seungcheol for at least five minutes, Seungcheol will give in to his antics and send him the picture he so desperately craves. 

So Jeonghan waits. And as he stares up at the ceiling, surrounded by a calm silence, he thinks about the fact that hes in love with his best friend.

It was inevitable, really.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol had met in high school and are now completing their second year in college together. For the last five years they've been attached at the hip, seeing and talking to each other almost every day. With how close they are, its a surprise to many that they're not living together, but Seungcheol's best friend owns an apartment just outside of campus that Seungcheol currently lives in. Jeonghan, for the moment, has had to settle for a cheaper one a little further away. But its fine, because Jihoon is set to move out this year, after which Seungcheol has graciously offered to let Jeonghan move in.

And oh, Jeonghan cannot wait to live with Seungcheol. Totally because he's in love with him.

And how can he not be? The entire time hes known Seungcheol (excluding the first month they'd known each other when he was sure Seungcheol despised him), Seungcheol has been nothing but kind to him. Hes always been by Jeonghans side, a warm and quiet constant. He stands up for Jeonghan when no one else does, comforts him when he needs it most, and is quite frankly the best listener in the world.

(Hes hot, too, but thats just icing on the cake.)

He is an unwavering presence in Jeonghans life, so it really wasnt a surprise when, at the beginning of their senior year in high school, when everyone was going on and on about spending their last year together, did Jeonghan think, Oh. I really dont want to lose Seungcheol.

And he didnt, which is a blessing, but hes only fallen more and more in love with him over the years, which is a curse. But its a curse hell gladly live with.

Jeonghan snaps from his thoughts at the buzz of a phone.

[Seungcheol]

A croak leaves Jeonghans throat at the sight of Seungcheol leaning back against his headboard with a white Maltese on his chest. Jeonghan thinks he might actually explode. At least Ill die doing what I love: looking at Seungcheol , he thinks. But no. He has to think of his friends, of his family. They would be heartbroken if he left this Earth without an explanation as to why, and so he has to share this with someone , if only so that they can give everyone the closure they deserve.

He takes a screenshot of Seungcheols text and sends it to Jisoo.

[Jeonghan]

LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT HOW FUCKING ADORABLE HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR TO YOU IM GOING TO DIE IF I DONT MARRY THIS MAN.