Ink Me (SoonHoon)🔞

Jihoon felt something soft being pressed on the side of his neck.

He was still asleep and didn't catch what was happening immediately, the only thing that he registered was that that feeling persisted and he slowly forced himself to wake up.

It still took him a while before realizing what provoked the soft and tingly pressure against his skin, until he finally associated it to lips leaving kisses on his neck repeatedly.

His eyes started to open slowly, having to adapt to the light that, after a whole night of rest, didn't feel familiar to him at all. Only then did he realize the position he was in.

One of Soonyoung's arms was encircling his waist while the other held him just above his chest, making his back press flat against his chest.

The kisses stopped only when the brown-haired man noticed that the other woke up, even if he didnt move from the position they were in and, just then, he rubbed his nose where he had just left kisses.

Being clingy like this already? Jihoon tried to ask with what seemed irritation in his voice.

He still came off cuter than anything else with voice being mixed with sleep and still rather hoarse.

We both know that you dont mind, stop being so grumpy first thing in the morning. Soonyoung retorted.

Jihoon rolled his eyes but he did nothing to escape the others grip. He actually enjoyed being in his arms. At the beginning of their relationship, it surprised him greatly to find out that he would feel this comfortable in someones arms.

It got to him how endearing something like this could be.

He wasnt used to such attention and he always thought that he could live just fine without anyone or any relationship but — he never really realized how much he craved both physical and emotional affection until he fell for Soonyoung. And what surprised him even more was that he fell for him this much.

But.. He then thought and realized that, even though the two werent certainly best friends or close during their teenage years and got closer only as time went by, he couldnt imagine a life without the other in it. And he was glad that he was the one he was having all of this with.

Yes, they still bickered more often than not and always made certain comments but one could say that most of the time it was to joke around and because they both knew that the other wouldnt take things seriously — or at least not anymore.

Jihoon then pressed a light kiss on Soonyoungs forearm before turning himself in his arms so that he was facing him.

The moment he got a glimpse of his face, Soonyoung got surprised after noticing the fond look the other had on his face, knowing well that this was one of the moments he needed to cherish the most in his life as he knew well that Jihoon wasnt one to express himself or show his feelings that easily like this.

There was certainly a time where this brought up most misunderstandings between them, but Soonyoung also had to admit that he didnt do anything to understand the other or the reasons behind the way he acted as he did at all.

He still blamed himself for leaving the other alone in one of the hardest times of his life only because of his young and impatient self didnt take a moment to think for more than a few seconds and fastly came to what were wrong assumptions.

But he was glad that all of this was now in the past.

He was glad that they were like this, that he could give him everything he could give and love him with every inch of himself.

What got him back to reality were the mans lips on his. Everything happened suddenly and it caught Soonyoung off guard, but it wasnt long until he reciprocated it and brought the other closer to himself — if bringing him closer than that was even possible.