Bonus Chapter #2

A/N:Just wnat to be clear i don't usually write these types of scenes so bare with me plus my sister wrote it

--

After teasing him the entire drive they finally made it to his house. Upon walking in he pushed her against the door. While the teasing had been fun he had other things on his mind. "You enjoyed that didn't you."

"Getting you rilled up yes I did." It was fun to get to not be herself right to not be uptight and obsessed about everything that was going on.

"I hope you know I intend on returning the favor."

"Do your worst!" 

"Oh i plan on it." He stooped down to kiss her his tounge begging for entrance. She opened her mouth for him granting him access. There tongues began to fight for dominance he put his hands under her legs lif0ting her up and carrying her upstairs. As the two continued to kiss. She could feel herself getting wet as the kiss got more frenzied.

He walked into his room laying her down on his bed and hovering over her. "How did i get so lucky?"

"I think i'm the lucky one." She carded her fingers through her hair pulling him down to kiss her. She pulled away already missing the feeling of his lips on her. She wrapped her leg around him using it to flip him onto her back so that she was straddling him. She reached for the top of his shirt tearing through the buttons.

"You like what you see?"

She just smiled slightly bending to kiss him again. She trailed from his lips down his chest scooting down running her fingers down his chest. She slowly pulled his pants and underwear down letting it drop to the floor before climbing back up him.

She grinded on him slightly loving the feeling of him against her. She reached for the bottom of her dress tearing it over her head tossing it to the ground.

"As fun as it is watching you take control I'm in charge" He flipped them over swiftly making her squeal. He hovered over her joining there lips together again. He was enjoying getting to taste her but he wanted more.

"Please."

"Please what use your words"

"I want you please." Never would she have thought that he would leave her so desperate but here she was begging for him.

"What do you want me to do?" If she wanted him to continue he was he was going to need her to say it.

"Anything please."

"How about this?" He took one of her covered breasts into his mouth sucking on it and making her moan. She groaned throwing her head against the mattress. "This is getting a little irritating."

He ripped the bra from her body emitting a gasp from her. Taking her breast back into his mouth and biting it softly.

At the moment she didn't care how this came to be. She was glad she was doing it and she wanted more. She carded her fingers through his hair Moaning out. "More."

He released her breast kissing down her body he grasped the side of the black lace pulling it down her legs. He climbed back up her body joining his lips with hers.

"Please fuck me."

"Anything you wish baby"

He leaned down kissing her before thrusting into her.She let out a scream of pleasure.  He paused having felt himself break her hymen. "Oh fuck your a virgin?"

"Don't stop please."

He pauses for a second looking her in the eyes sympathetically, she pouts wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Please" she says pulling him closer she didn't care about the pain she just wanted him to continue right now she wanted this.

"Are you sure?" he asks she nods still pouting she wanted him. "Uh uh I'm in control" he says pulling out of her wrapping his hand around her neck and pinning her to the bed.She nods slightly, he leans down attacking her neck sucking and kissing on it. He moves down kissing her stomach. Kissing on her thighs and licking her clit

"Mmm" she huffs. "Please fuck me."

"I will baby girl you have to be patient." He widened her legs taking a lick up her slit. She carded her fingers through his hair keeping him in place moaning.

"Fuck baby girl you taste so good." He started to trade between licking and sucking her cilt into his mouth.

She let out a moan starting to wither in his hold. 

He brought his hand down thrusting one of his fingers into her. 

"Baby please i want more."

He pulled his finger out of her kissing up her body and thrusting back into her

"Mmhm" she moans, he keeps going pushing into her stomach and speeding up ever so often. She opens her legs a little bit wider and smiles at him.

"You want me deeper baby girl" he says caressing her face and griping her thighs

"Yes please baby" she says he rubs on her clit as he slides in deeper getting closer to her body. Giving her slow deep stroked she wraps her arms and legs around him.

"Mmhm" she moans more he kisses down her neck as she struggled to form words

"Fuck" they both groan as he speeds up more

"That feels good baby girl" he says rubbing her clit

"Ooo yes baby that feels so good" she says trying to a avoid eye contact.

He speeds up making her moans come out faster and a bit louder. She unlocks her legs as he puts them up higher

"Fuck ok baby" she says moaning louder as her legs start to shake. He keeps going as she starts to get wetter and wetter making her moan even more. He opens her legs more going deeper making sure she feels him all the way inside her.

"Ugh mhm" she moans with every stroke feeling him press into her stomach

"Ugh babygirl you feel so good" he groans "cum on this dick baby girl"

"Ugh yes baby mmm yea" she moans in response he's starts pounding her as she climaxes

She makes as she stops cumming, he flips her over and starts to stroke his dick and she forms her arch. He slaps her ass then pulls her back rubbing his dick from her clit to the hole then pushing into her with his thumbs massaging her arch. He starts to slide in and out slowly like her moans.

"Mmm fuck baby" she moans

"What's my name babygirl" he says going harder speeding up a bit

"Ugh baby" she moans he grabs her neck and goes faster nearly pounding into her again

"No babygirl what's my name" he says she bites her lip as her eyes roll and takes it for a minute. He slaps her ass and asks again "huh babygirl who am I"

"Valentino" she moans nearly screaming as shirt covers his dick and sheets. He pushes down more as her body jerks. She grabs the sheets and keeps moaning as he doesn't stop.

"Fuck ok baby ok" she says

"Ok what babygirl? You sorry?" He asks

"Yess baby oh my god yes I'm sorry" she moans

"Your what babygirl" he asks pounding downwards hitting her g-spot

"Ugh fuck I'm sorry" she moans he grabs her hand and keeps going interlocking their fingers holding her down

"What" he says

"I'm so sorry ugh I'm sorry valeninto" she moans cumming on his dick again he thrusts shine more releasing inside of her.

==

Lowkey sick and gave up editing half way through this