alentina was sitting with her aunt when their was a knock at the door. She had been sharing with her aunt everything that had been going on. She looked over to her confused."Were you expecting anyone else."

"Not that i know of." She wasn't supposed to have any guests but she wouldn't be surprised if someone was here for Damien.

Angelo walked in followed by Adriano Lorenzo and Leonardo and Elena. "What are they doing here." She looked to her aunt wondering if she had done this. Knowing that she had previously tried to manipulate her.

"I didn't ask them here." This time Alessia could not be blamed for what was going on.

"I called my brother he told me you guys were here." Elena always hated Alessia and she didn't see that changing anytime soon. She blamed her for some of the things that had happened in her life.

Valentina looked to the woman confused she had no idea who she was but she could tell that everyone else knew who she was. "Who are you?" 

"Sis meet my mother." Adriano introduced he may not always be on the best terms with his mom but she was the best person for the j

"Don't call me that unless your looking to get slapped again." She walked past them going to the room she knew her other brothers were in.  She didn't even want to be here right now she just wanted to go home. "Can we go?"

"What happened?" Mariano asked he was sure that she had just been talking to Alessia and everything had been fine.

"They're here and i don't want to see them so if you don't drive i will take your keys and go myself." She could drove and one of these days if they didn't get her a vehicle she was planning on doing just that. 

"Remind me to get you a car." Mariano knew that eventually he was going to need to get her something she could use to get to and from places.

"Motorcycles are better." But she didn't think they would get her on.

She went downstairs with her brothers following her.  Mario was confused about how they even had known they were going to be here. "What are they doing here?"

Damien walked in carrying Alessandria he knew that they all needed to talk. Or specifically Elena needed to talk to Valentina it was long overdue. "I invited them Elena if you will."

Alessia scoffed not believing that hner husband actually invited her without consulting her first. "What is she doing here she is not allowed in this house."

"I am still his sister." Elena reminded she knew the two of them would probably never be on ok terms. They were simply civil because of Damien. She pulled out some papers handing them to Valentina she knew that it was time for her to know the truth. "Read them, sweetie." Elena knew this was going to change everything for her. 

"Ok." She looked at the paper the first line catching her eye. They had known where she had been and they had done nothing. "They what?"

"What is she reading?" Matteo asked he didn't like the expression that was on her face right now.

Elena smirked she did what she did best and it was time things changed for all of them and they finally got a long. "Now Valentina seeing as you now hate both of your sets of brothers i think a fair arrangement is involved. She needs a parent figure, not children who can't control their tempers." She looked towards her youngest son.

"I did nothing." Adriano didn't care what his mother knew he was still pleading the fifth.

Elena scoffed a reminder of why her son was her mini-me. Even if he did it you wouldn't be able to prove that it was he who had done it.  Except when he didn't give two fucks about it. "I am still an emergency contact don't lie to me child of mine."