•- Chapter 2 -•

The sound of the bell on top of the door of Chiori boutique chimes as you and Furina enter the lively boutique

The sound of the bell on top of the door of Chiori boutique chimes as you and Furina enter the lively boutique. The boutique was just like you remembered, clothing racks everywhere, people strolling around checking the recent styles and outfits, this really creates a messy yet cozy aura to the boutique.

As you entered Chirori, currently behind the counter waved at you and Furina, knowing you two as regulars at her boutique.

You inhale the nice scent of lavender, as you prepare yourself to try on some new dresses. "Chiori boutique is really busy today! Oooo look there's new gowns, you seee~ PEOPLE are getting ready for the ball already~ and I, Furina is hosting it" Furina exclaims in excitement

.................................................................................................................         

After A bit you and Furina have found what you've think is the best. It took a very long time, it was either not the right shade of colours, or it had too many layers. Some treasure hunting later, Furina decided that she will go for a more modern type of dress with puffy sleeves, It fit perfectly the visual and theme of an elegant party host.

It sort of looked liked this:

CREDITS : @Seukyi ( I tried my best too read the @ on the image but it was blurry and I don't trust my eyesight so I am just putting it out there )

Though for your choice, it seemed like Furina had something else in mind. " Too bad I can't look too pretty or I will outshine everyone but you must look gorgeous to make up for my lack of a huge gown" Furina stated.

She seemed really excited about picking a dress for you, therefore that also got you pumped up to see what she has come up with. "Thank you~" You reply with happiness filling your heart. You forgot the last you've actually tried to treat yourself with something fashionable

..................................................................................................................
After a few hours of trying out different types of outfits, all of them beautiful and unique, expected since it was designed by Chirori, but nothing sparked for you or it wasn't elegant enough for Furina's standards. It was either, too pink, too blue, not enough ruffles, needs more poof, corset is too tight, doesn't match with the theme, looks too much like a disney princess. 

................................................................................................................

"Don't you think this is a bit much...." You say with uncertainty

"Nope you will, no you must shine like a star, more like you MUST shine like a star" Furina responds with enthusiasm

You didn't know what to do without Furina, she had so much going on for her, yet she helped you and also kept you happy. Now you wonder didn't she want you to meet someone or something?
"No time to daydream y/n you have TO TRY THIS ONNNNN"

<After you try your dress on>

"I LOVE ITTTT" Furina exclaims

You look at yourself in the boutique's mirror, you gasped as how pretty it looked on you, it perfectly bring out your e/c orbs. The dress is a blue lacy dress, the corset had beautiful golden lining, with many delicate designs, Eye catching might even be too small of a word to describe the elegance this dress gave to the person who it's on.
It looks like this(if you don't like it you may change it but I might add details that describe the dress) :

CREDITS: I have no clue who got made this picture (I got this on Pinterest but even the person who posted it said it was a repost, but this design is really pretty and mass respect to the creator)

.................................................................................................................

"YOU ARE GETTING THIS NO EXCUSES It's a keeper, I found it too,  aren't I just the best friend ever <3" Furina screams in happily proudly looking at her choice of dress.

You were quite happy that you didn't have to continue trying on more dresses since it was getting late and trying on dresses was actually more tiring than you though it was. "Chiori must've spent hours and hours working on this dress...." You stated as you examine the delicate ribbons carefully imbordered on each and every layer.
"Probably, now let's go buy the dresses!! " Furina exclaimed in excitement 

................................. -After you buy your outfits- .............................

After getting what you needed you leave the boutique with bags in your hands, the bell chimes again as you leave. As you step into the chilly air it was completely dark outside, the only source of light was the street lights in the side of the road. The streets were almost completely empty by now only one or two citizens were still out.

You turn to Furina "Thank you for picking a dress out for mee" you say to Furina, You were very delighted that Furina was so caring.
" Your welcome~ Though I think we will be able to meet my friend tomorrow are you okay with that?" She questioned
You almost forgot that you are going to meet someone new, you then replied with a smile, "I would love to meet them tomorrow!"

......................................................................................................

Strolling back the streets of  in Fontain you feel the air getting colder, the shops on the side were packing up slowly and getting ready to get back home for a nice rest. You two soon arrive back to your house. You quickly finish your night routine, to get ready for bed since it is only around 10pm you decided you will curl up in your blankets for a nice book before bed

You thought to yourself I hope tomorrow will be a good day.
(Is it just me or when I am reading a book before bed I just keep telling myself one more chapter and before I know it isn't like 2am)
Words: 1005