•- Chapter 6 -•

First of all apologies I didn't have time to write <3

Y/n was considering her life choices right now- 

 Will just say that Furina may or may not have a difficult time on keep secrets mainly the ones that are extra...thought provoking, okay lets spill the beans. Furina ended up by telling both Chiori and somehow Hu Tao? We believe that Furina sent the letter to Traveler to bring back to Liyue to Hu Tao since recently Traveler went back to Liyue to visit. Overall Y/n didn't mind much about Hu tao since they are living in different regions right? Its like all across Teyvat it won't be problem right? Oh gosh she was wrong, Hu tao came to Fontain- 

Y/n knew Hu tao , they were friends since Furina is bestfriends with her  and Hu Tao so Y/n naturally became good friends with Hu Tao. Furina, Hu Tao and herself are like a little friend group. Well it seemed she came to visit Furina and Y/n,  and possibly be able to attend the masquerade of guilty. 

AN: Told y'all I ain't following the lore :D 

"To visit" turned into something...different

*inserts dramatic coughs* Hu Tao is in a arguing mess with Tartaglia, on who can scream the loudest....in Fontain, in the middle of the streets, in the mourning, at 7am.

 Furina and Y/n where just bystanders on the side watching the drama unfold. Currently Tartaglia is winning to Hu Tao dismay. How did they meet? When did they meet? WHy is this even necessary? Don't know, mostly the last question. The only thing  they knew was they were at a coffee shop and Hu Tao was waiting outside while Furina and Y/n where getting some food and/or drinks, and when they came outside there was a screaming contest. 

Soon enough it attracted many other and unfortunately, Wriothesley..... The duke not positive in this situation

Tartaglia ran like it was end of the world  and Hu Tao followed, Tartaglia was actually trying to run away from Wriothesley, Hu Tao was just trying to get Tartaglia into a coffin,  hydro and pyro attacks everywhere. Tartoes escaped unharmed :D ....not Hu Tao.

..................................................................................................

They ended up in court for attacks civilians and there many reports of feeling unsafe,  and some states they damaged their markets, but no proof just felt unsafe. pretty reasonable in Y/n mind they did very much create a scene, technically they did cause some...damage like knocking down the apple stalls market, though maybe not put us in court? Is this really necessary?? And to who is running against them and trying to put Hu Tao in jail? is....

Liam, yes you heard it right. Our favorite 3m hp generic NCP. He was just a picky dude, everyone would've dropped the fight just as a warning for Hu Tao, but Liam says that Hu Tao would've killed him so- 

AN: He killed me before I can even get 60% of his hp TvT 

(Neuvillette POV 1st person)

Yet another trial has become, hopefully it hasn't gone the same as the others. 

Few days ago I met a female named Y/n, to be completely honest she was quite pretty.

As I walk myself into the court of a Fontain for the million time already, and that wasn't a hyperbole, I have literally been in this room so many times that I should actually just bring a change of clothes-.  When I walked myself in I was suspecting some criminals or  maybe another one of those poor shop mangers getting yelled at a random lady, I think the young ones call them Karens and Kevins. No I saw a random civilian with brown hair and a odd hat on one side, and Hu tao, Furina and Y/N? What? 

Y/n? No favoritism I am professional, but Furina too? but Y/nnnn?

Though I am more surprised to see them, what are they doing in court just putting it out there but I have a feeling it wasn't Y/N, the only crime I think she would commit is most likely stealing food- 

When I looked at the information pages I swear my eyes widen, there stated in print Hu Tao, Furina and Y/n got into a fight with someone? And during this they attacked citizens? Plus person they were fighting escaped? Soon enough court begins, I can already see Y/n, Furina and Hu tao on one side looking mildly worried, but that's mostly Y/n, Furina had enough confidence  and Hu Tao just doesn't care as much. 

(Y/n POV 2nd person) 

You were honestly stressing out, this was your first time in court, as a suspect that is. Y/n was always a goodie two shoes, not someone you would suspect to be in court for attacking/hurting innocents. You felt all eyes on yourself it was horrifying, though most eyes were just curious and looking all 3 of you, there is always that chilling feeling that is lurching in the shadows that everyone was judging you.

In Y/n's mind; 

I am sooo deadddddd, they are judging me!! The probably think I was a delinquent my whole life ! Furina and I already had a talk about Neuvillette staring problem, well she says it's a problem but I feel like it just comes naturally since he is judge BUT BOY does that man have a dark cold glare painted on his face 24/7. He is looking our wayyy and it seems disappointed or angry! Is he angry thoughh? And who is Liam? WHY AM I HEREEEEE I was only watchingggggg. I just watched I didn't even move!

.......................................................................................................................... 

(Furina POV 1st person) 

When I say Y/n is freaking out that is no stretch, her face has horror written all over it. I don't understand the hype I am in court all the time but just as the accuser but oh well, still same experience. Didn't I have a talk with Y/n already about Neuvillette little problem with his stare? I remember that clearly, she shouldn't be afraid Neuvillette is probably just analyzing what is currently happening. Plus Y/n and I are innocent, Hu Tao..... I am pretty sure they didn't touch any civilians just caused a bit of trouble, knocked a few markets but not fully taking them down, they also gave the bushes and grass a new trim and haircut with their blades. 

Nevertheless oh well hope we don't get in jail- 

AN: like I said I am so sorry I didn't get to post I haven't had time to write, and THANK YOUU for 100  reads <3

Word count: 1101