Chapter1: At the pool

"Bitch here damn you can have my bottle of water cause you looking mighty thirsty and bitch if I catch you looking at my man again Ima beat yo ass got that shit bitch" I said.

She walk away rolling her eyes like bitch I don't give a fuck I meant that shit.

Now let me tell you about my baby, my man, my hubby name Isaiah Fisher, he's mixed with Puerto Rican and African American, so his hair all the way down to his shoes be on a hundred.

Please understand I'm not the type of girl who gets all crazy behind a boy but shidd like I said we in the hood we either being shot at or we the shooter , so I can't be around no nigga who being shot at.

So let me introduce myself I'm NaeNae 5'5 and 16 years old. Born and raised in ATL. I wasn't always the "QUEEN" but I work my way up to the top.

The Pool
"Hey baby wassup" I spoke to my baby.

"Shidd I saw you from the other side of the pool looking fine in shit and yo 2pc " he said licking his lips and looking at me as every girl wants to be looked at.

"I know" I said while twisting my box braids.

He grab me close to him and kiss me and said " I love u".

"I love you to baby" I said guilty but meant it.

I know I was wrong for saying I love u back just after the night I sleep with his brother. I know what y'all thinking THOT but his brother was 2 times him plus he was badder. Like I said I gotta be with a shooter.

His brother Jeremy walk past us and I pulled away from Isaiah cause I knew he was making his way to say something or to do something. Jeremy turned around and push the both of us in the pool.

"I'ma gonna ta whop ta ass!" I said loudly to talk over the crowd of people laughing.

Jeremy runs all around the pool but eventually Isaiah caught me held down my arms from behind. Did I mention Isaiah thinks I'm still a virgin. Man I do do some heart breaking shit this days, but like I said I wasn't always like this.

This how the shit started sit back and listen to this shit I swear shit is going to get crazy and sad.