Chapter 6: Saturday Night

Naomi POV.

"Baby you ready?" Isaiah said over the phone.

"Umm yeah I just got to ... Never mind I got it yeah you met me by my place."

"Ight cool I see den."

He pick me up and of course we were both on fleek but he had to say something about my dress it wasn't even that short.

  The Party

The music was hot as ever, I wasn't the one who like to dance but that night walking into the party with my outfit and Isaiah fine ass I just got into it and zone everybody out besides Isaiah it was hard to do that the way we were dancing.

I felt different with him, like nothing else mattered. He was mines and I was his. I did have some doubt at first I admit because he is a shooter, but I can say they aren't all the same.

Isaiah pulls my waist into him I didn't really care I just gave him what he wanted at that moment. Then I turned around he grab my face and my hips and kissed me.

I never liked ta dance in front of people let along on people but its just something bout him.

Then the song stop and so did we, we just smiled in look each other in the eyes. Into my song came on and it was all over.

" This. is .my .song. I'm feeling myself" as I song alone he looked at me surprising and laughed.

" You been around me for to long." He said as he grab my side pulling me into him.

" Why you say that saiah "

"Cause you actually don't sound to bad now."

"Now?"I laughed and pushed him.

We dance into Kevin gates and August came on " I got six job I don't get tired".

I looked at the clock it was bout

11:45pm

I grab him in told him I had to go. He nodes and he dabs his niggas up in we leave.

We got out the car and he walks me up to my porch. I knocked on the door but no one came into I saw a note on the door which said.

" Stay at Qaqa house I had to go be back in three days love Keisha".

"Is she fucking serious" I said.

" Wassup" he asked with concern.

" Keisha ass not here!"

"Well you can come with me".

"I can't your fuck up ass brother."

" Damn tell me how you really feel than". He said a bit taking back.

I really ain't mean it like that, he just started on my bad side.

"what?. I'm sorry baby but want he be mad or something".

"Nawl he got some before he left so he should be good."

I look at him like I don't know bout this. He grabbed my hands and I followed I was getting tired anyways.

We got in his house and immediately went ta his room.

I laid on his bed and he grabbed a blanket and pillow and laid in the floor.

"Hey *yawns* baby yon got ta sleep on the floe" I said tired.

"Are you sure I'm cool with it if, you ain't comfortable yet?" He asked really not minding.

"No baby come on in its cool*yawns*" I said and shut my eyes.

He got into bed with me and pull me a bit closer to him. He kissed my cheek and at that moment I smiled and fell ta sleep.

Well party than!...

Well it ain't like ion live with you Keisha!....

I got my baby...

©shawtyanae

🌎🌌🌋💞 legit....