Chapter23: Broken Crown

•Two Days Later•

After what happen two days ago I really couldn't do nothing but lay in my bed and cry. I couldn't talk to Keshia after what happen at the doctors office and plus I told her that I was pregnant.

Keshia walks into my room

"We need to talk about your "problem". she said while I turned over.

"Yeah you damn right we do"

"Who's the father and don't lie to me" she sighed looking at me.

"Keshia if I told you, you wouldn't believe me so what's the point?" I said.

I thought about just saying it was Isaiah.

"Try me"

"You know what why don't you ask you got damn boyfriend or what ever the fuck he is?!"

"Watch yo mouth and why would I ask Eric?" She looks at me then calls for Eric.

"Wassup baby" he said showing himself in my door way.

"So do you know who she been fooling with while I was out of the house?" She asked and I mugged her.

"Nawl baby why wassup?" He questioned.

"Eric cause she  pregnant and that's why and she told me to ask you"

Eric looks at me shockingly scared nervously and like he wanted to hit me all at the same fucking time

"Well Nae I didn't want to tell Keshia but Keshia Nae had about five fucking different boy in this damn house." He said it immediately ran me hot.

"Eric are you serious you a lying son of a bitch!"

"Nae shut yo fast ass up and sit the fuck down!" She said and went along with what he was telling her.

I got up and stood in her face "Bitch are you gonna believe in that son of a bitch over me?" And all she could do was push me.

"Get out of my face then how the hell else are you gonna get pregnant bitch you ain't Mary" she yelled in face as I started crying hard.

"Are you serious Keshia that son of a bitch touched me.... he he is hurting me Keshia."

At that moment Keshia looked at me like I was lying then she