Chapter 8: Up

So it was Monday which meant Keisha was home I got up before Isaiah as usual and went home plus he had to go to work.

" Bang bang!" I knocked on the door.

" Damn Keisha bout time you answer the fucking door " I said  as I was walking in.

"In what the fuck is that smell keisha??!!"

"Baby what's for breakfast?" A man said while walking out of her room.

"Keisha who the fuck is that" I asked.

"You don't need to worry about that, whatchu need to worry about where the fuck you been last night I went to Qa'siona house and you wasn't there."

I looked at her and couldn't believe that Qaqa didn't take up for me. So I just headed to the showers.

About 45 minutes later I was out. While putting Victoria Secret lotion all over my body and put some of my perfume on.

Then I got my clothes: causal jeans and a red shirt that read Levi on it then I put on my red Levi's.  Then i added some more perfume then went to go brush my teeth.

Next I put my braids into a high bun. After all of that I went to the living in I had to wait a little to eat cause I brush my teeth not to long ago.

While watching Sponge Bob that man came in sit by me.

"A lil mama what you watching?"

"What it look like?" I said with full attitude.

"Damn ma just wanted ta know."

" Well sir its pretty fucking obviously what I'm watching not if its any of your business. "

My phone vibrated because I had a text message it was Isaiah.

Isaiah: Baby I love you and I'll talk to you later I'm OMW  to work.

Me: I love you to saiah u be careful.

Isaiah: of course beautiful.

I then got up in went to the kitchen but I could feel that man  staring at me as I got up.

I went in to the fridge and pull out: Eggs, bacon, bread, and two slices of cheese and orange juice.

Let the cooking begin.