Chapter20: Later that night

Isaiah POV

While qa was on top of me I heard my phone ring once again
"Hold up Qa"

"No" she says and pushes my phone off of my night stand onto the floor.

"It ain't nun but that bitch again" She said referring to Naomi. 

"You probably right" I agreed then I flipped her over so that I could be on top of her.

•The Next morning•

Qa had went home after we finished handling business I'm not gonna lie I felt good but then I felt sorry for Naomi but then what the fuck it wasn't my problem so I went in the kitchen cause I was starving.

"Boy what the hell all that damn cereal" Jeremy watched as I poured cereal in a bowl.

"Chill bro a Lil nigga gotta eat too"

"Don't chu suppose to be going out to eat with Naomi?" He questioned.

Damn I had totally forgot bout that shit.

"Aye bro let me ask you some when was the last time you got some?"

"What you mean some?"

"Really nigga you know what I mean"

"I don't know a couple days ago why you asking?.. you ain't get nun" he laughed.

"You don't know what I got".I said looking dead ass serious then I walk up to my room saw my phone was ringing. This bitch really had the nerves to still be calling me I just ignore the shit in went to go take a shower.

Naomi POV
I'm starting to get really fucking mad Isaiah really ain't talking to me. I had already taken my shower and all that stuff.

So I went downstairs into the kitchen to see Keshia bitch ass and Eric all over her like really nigga. I was angry at everybody so I didn't speak just went straight to the ice box.

"Hey to you to Nae"

"Hey nae" he spoke and it irritated my soul.

I didn't even bother to look I just grab my bowl and the cereal since isaiah didn't pick up.

"Must be that time of the month" He said and I damn near broke my neck, on how fast I turned around.

"What!!!" I yelled and mugged him.

"You ladies and y'all periods"

"You son of bitch I'm not on my period in I haven't been for awhile!" I yelled out loud I'm so tire of this bullshit!