Chapter22: Back at the house

"Isaiah"I yelled. Then I ran to catch up with him.

"What!?" He responded with a full attitude.

"Baby I've calling you what's up?" I asked ignoring his attitude.

"Look here man I ain't been feeling this whole us thing so you know just get to stepping cause I really don't want you in my face right know."

As soon as I heard him say this my heart instantly broke, I couldn't breathe.

"Isaiah what you mean you ain't been feeling us?!!" I yelled at him as my eyes started to get teary.

While I was talking to him he just stood there looking with one hand holding at the back of his neck.

"Isaiah you need to talk to me what's this about!" I said as the tears finally began to fall.

"Man look I don't need to talk to you about shit!" He yelled and I stepped back a little from his tone of voice scaring me.

"Isaiah when did you start to use curse words when u talking to me?"

"Damn nae just now stop acting stupid!" He yelled looking frustrated.

"What the Fuck! Isaiah don't be talking stupid towards me I don't know what the fuck yo problem is but you need to fix that shit!"

"Aye what can I say talk stupid towards a stupid person" he said looking me in my eyes.

"Really you really acting like this right now you know what I don't have time for this shit" I said crying.

"Oh yeah but you got time to fuck Jeremiah doe don't you?" He said smartly and after hearing him say that my insides just broke down I turned around  but he was already gone.

Short Chapterrrr!!!