Chapter 3: Looking up the walls

Earlier in the relationship me and Isaiah stayed outside all night talking about things that my day one Qaqa didn't even now about me and jist in general.

I couldn't believe the things that I was telling this boy. I said things that I didn't even know that I was saying.

He made me feel comfortable he told me some deep shit as well as things that I wouldn't never thought or would've thought happen to him.

"Isaiah I can't believe I stayed out this late especially on a Friday night."

(Fridays & Saturdays real shit happen if u live in Hood u know what I mean).

"You know what me either" he said blushing.

It was so cute when he blushed, like how often does hood boys blush.

" Well this is your house you bout to go in" I asked.

"Nawl especially not walking you home yet. Well you wanna come in?"

"Boy no!!"

Usually when a boys wants you to come in there house, its for one thing and o wasn't about that life.

" Come on I ain't gonna even touch you I'm still a virgin or sum in like that." He said while pulling my arm into his house.

"Boy I ain't coming in there!" I said.

" Come on I promise that I wasn't gonna touch you" he said while patting the bed for me to come sit by him.

I walk in his room hesitating but I didn't sit on his bed though, instead I walk around messing and touching everything. It was neat and tightly.

As I was walking around in his room I came across this picture of a young him and a beautiful woman.

"Is this your ma" I asked.

He got up from his bed in walk to where I was.

" Yeah this my ma." He answered but his tone of voice changed a Lil bit.

"She's beautiful" I said.

"Thank you".

I could see in his eyes that something was wrong and that he may didn't want to talk about it so, I change the subject and went to sit on his bed.

" So what is your Ma gonna do when she comes home in find a girl in your room?"

"Nothing" He answered and started back talking.

"My moms died a couple years back something was wrong with her heart". He told me.

" Isaiah I'm sorry I didn't even mean to bring up the subject like that" I said.

"It's all right you good ma" he said as he looked at me.

Then for a minute or two we sit on his bed looking each other in the eyes then all of sudden....

What happens next??

Isaiah's mother😇😢

How is their relationship so far??😜😑😶😕🔥

Please keep reading......

©shawtyanae

Bitches🌹👑😘 legit