the next morning

I woke up in looked at the clock in it read 11:08am.

I tried to get up I really did but the pain shot up my body then I then realize it wasn't a nightmare.

I finally got the strength to get up so I walked into the restroom in brushed me teeth and wash my face I couldn't look at myself.

So I walk out the restroom and went into the kitchen where I saw him sitting on the couch with his hands in his pants watching tv.

I just turned and continue to walk into the kitchen trying my best to ignore him.

I grab a glass then open the ice box I notice that there wasnt any more orange juice so I shut the fridge as I shut the door he scared me as he stood behind the door.

"Good morning beautiful"  he said as he rubbed the side of my face with the back of his hand smiling.

I immediately got chill bumps all over my body.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I responded.

"Hey!" he yelled.

"Watch your damn language while talking to me."

I jumped as he yelled I turned around to walk away he grabbed my arm.

" where u going" he said.

I turned around to face him.

" I'm bout to go to my room in lock the fucking door I said ".

He grabbed me picking me up on to the island in the kitchen.

" what did I just tell u " I looked at him in spit in his face.

"You aren't my daddy put me down!" I yelled as he stood between my legs.

"You little girls never learn do you" he grab me in took me up to my room.

He throw me on the bed and force my legs opened and got between them.

"Call me daddy." he whispered while jamming himself in and out of me!

" No stop get off of ..." I tried to catch my breath.

But he grabbed me and turned me over and then raped me from behind.

I quickly grab the sheets and scream from the pain.  He held my arms down as he quickly moved in and out of me.

"Stop please" I cried.

"what's my name?" he ask.

" Daddy!!" I responded.

He got faster and then stopped when moaning and releasing inside of me.

He then got off of me in left my room.

I looked at the clock in said 12:38 I cried and crumbled up in my bed with me pillow scared ta death.