Chapter:10 In the Corners

Why is this door locked I knock on the door and fake ass Shermar Moore came to the door.

I walk in the house barely cause he was all up in the door I shut the door in he was standing right in front of me with his Tommy Hilfiger boxer on.

"Uh move niggah" I said.

"Nawl ma he" said as licking his lips.

" You ask me what I wanted right Naomi."

I couldn't help but think to myself how the fuck this niggah knew my name and why he so damn close to me.

Move I thought.

He quickly and harshly grab me picking me up and kissing on my neck while my back was against the door.

"Stop Stop what r u doing!!!?" I screamed scared out of my mind.

"Shut up baby girl" he said while putting his hands under my shirt.

"Noooo stop please!! Somebody help me!!" I yelled and fought back.

" Stop it!" he yelled as spit flew in my face, while putting his large hand hand over my mouth.

I started to kick and what ever I had to do to get out of his grip.

He then got me in took me to my room. He throw me on my bed and tried to get on top of me but I kicked him.

He grab him self and started to squel so I rushed and grab my phone that was lying on the floor and ran.

He quickly came from no where and grabbed me and pulled me by my hair forcefully.

I scream as he picked me and took me back upstairs and aggressively tore my clothes and took them off.

He immediately got on top of me and held me down then all of a sudden I heard the rain.

He first stuck his finger inside of me and i cried loudly.

Then cover my mouth and slap me in my face and told me to keep quiet.

I moved around and tried my best to fight him off I even began to beg him.

"Please don't please stop it I'll do anything" I cried and plead.

He then looked me in my watery eyes.

"Your so beautiful I want chu"

Then all if a sudden it was gone my innocence.

"*gasps*" he reached for something to grab on while my eyes where tightly close.

My hands then found his back and u scratched him something deep.

My body couldn't take this I began ta shake. I couldn't catch my breath.

"*screams loudly*" as he goes faster and deeper.

"Take it naomi, fuck ......*breaths heavily* just take it baby"

I began to scream loudly as I lost my breath.

But I doubt any body could here my screams cause of the loud thunders going back in forward.

I then caught my breath but I was to weak to fight at that point.

He whispered in my ear and said

" If u tell anybody bout this I will kill your fucking people including your lil boy friend".

I cried as he told me to shut the fuck up I felt something warm running down my leggs then about 5 minutes later something up inside of me.

He gasped as he pulled himself out of me and laid on the other side of my bed kissing my neck and holding onto me.

I stayed in bed all day after I rushed into the showers and wash my sheets not even anwesing Isaiah calls.