Chapter4: At that moment

He grabbed my hands in started to sing to me.

"If there's a question of my heart you got it, it don't belong to anyone but you, if there a question Of my love you got it, cause baby don't worry I've been making plans for you" He sung and it caught me off guard, I couldn't do nothing but stare and blush.

Then he put one of his hands on my face and leaned in. I swear at that moment my heart beat was off the charts.

Oh how his harmonies and melody was on point I couldn't stop him from kissing me.

The room was silent all you could hear was the sounds of our tongues and each others mouth as we stop every other second to breathe but just for a quick second and the moans of us kissing.

He started to push me back on his bed and soon or later he was on top of me.

"Isaiah wait, I can't" I said heavily.

He kiss me for a few more minutes then he got from on top of me.

"If you don't want to, we don't have to okay?" He said as he looked me in my eyes.

" Okay" I spoked up.

"Come on" he said as he stood up with his hands out reaching for mines.

I grab his hand and got up from his bed. He rub my neck and looked at it.

"Its not that bad they won't be there for long I wasn't sucking on your neck long enough." He smiled at me and I nodded.

We talked as he walked me home. I had this feeling of not wanting him to leave.

Next Morning

I got up and went into the shower. I eventually got out nearly a hour later. Even though we didn't take it that far I was feeling good.

I turned up my music from the radio in with the song Isaiah had just got through singing to me last night I sung a long.

" If there a ? Of my my heart u got it it don't belong to anyone but you" I sung along.

I didn't sang no where as good as him, but I didn't care cause like I said earlier I was feeling good.

I felt really happy. He gave me a boost of confidence. My first French kiss.

My first Love.

Y'all was expecting him to burst out singing. I know 😜.

There relationship, .......

©shawtyanae

🌹👑😘 legit..