Chapter 18: At the pool pt2

This chapter is meant to be before the first chapter

"Bye" I told Eric.

"Where you going?" he ask demanding to know.

"To the pool with some friends they meeting me up there" I said rolling my eyes in the inside.

"Umhum?"he said.

"So are you going let me go orrrrrr...." I ask as I start to get mad.

"Its my day off so I thought we could have some fun." he said as he stood over me trying to be seductive.

"Come on Eric stop!!" I said while he brushed up on me while grabbing my ass.

"What!!" He yelled

"Eric your hurting me stop!" I yelled as he squeeze my butt tighter

"You said you wasn't gonna do this anymore" I cried and tried to move his hand.

"Alright you can go" he said.

"Thank you" I said and started to walk away when he grab me once again.

"Thank you what?" He asked as he pulled me in front of him.

"Come on Eric I just want to go to the pool." He didn't listen he just pulled me into him more.

"Thank you what?" He questioned waiting for the answer he wanted to hear.

"Sir" I said knowing that's not the answer.

"Wrong answer." He said while he started to kiss on my neck.

"Mmm" I moaned softly even tho it was wrong you can't take away how good it felt plus he been kissing on me for awhile, he definitely fucked up my head.

"Thank you what"

"Come on Eric" I protested.

"Thank you what!" He said aggressively.

"Thank you d-daddy" I said feeling my chest drop.

"Thats all you had to say." He bit his lip and he smacked me on my butt and said

"I'll come get you a little later."

"Okay daddy" I said as I ran out the door and walk to the pool since it wasn't that far it was walking distance.