Chapter2: A little while back

"Isaiah would u every cheat on me?" I asked curiously.

"No I would never break your heart like that why you asking?"

"No reason" I responded.

"Listen to me baby, you mean a lot to me and ain't no bitch or nobody or thing gonna change the way I feel about chu." He said looking into my eyes.

"I feel the same way baby" I kissed him on the cheek.

"A nigga hope so, you want something drink baby" he asked.

"Hell nawl she don't want shit" Jeremy said.

"Shut up boy ain't nobody even talking to you!"

" Man aye lil mama you big trippen, i told Isaiah about bring trash in the house instead of out Jeremy said and meant it seriously.

" Bitch who u calling a th- "before I could finish Isaiah stop me.

"Hold on baby. Jeremiah you do the up fucking most, she ain't hoe so shut the fuck up and lets us do us, cool?" he said and meant it.

"Man you something else, i'm bout ta ho anyway, text me if you need some trash bags." Jeremy said and laughed leaving out of the door.

Me and Isaiah continued to watch TV while cuddling on the couch.

He laid his back in the corner of the couch as I laid with my hear on his chest and me between his leg.

He'll kiss me on my forehead ever so often, and I'll like a big as baby.

Something was off though, either about him or something going on, I couldn't figure it out because he loved me well and treated me like a queen.

Let me say this they daddy ;let's just say he doesn't exist compared to the way Isaiah talked about him, whenever he did talk about him. His words was always short and in a negative tense.

Ain't nobody in the hood besides Isaiah brother knew Isaiah like I did. I knew all his deepest secrets and beyond. Speaking of this let's just get to that night after a couple days we met.