2085: Navigating the Horizon of Wonders

BLURB.
A captivating journey unfolds as Quera Trinado awakens to a surreal world-a symphony of muted skies, silverscapes, geese, aluminum, and platinum forming the palette of all things. Wondering about her unexpected arrival in this extraordinary place becomes a fascinating pursuit, driven by the desire to discover the mysteries of its origin and the unfolding narrative of the world-marked by an unexpected shift in time, where 2023 transforms into the fantastical realm of 2085. As she embarks on her journey, Quera unveils the unfolding tapestry of events in the world, with each passing year altering the course of reality. Driven by an insatiable curiosity, she aspires and navigates to unravel the horizon of wonders.

**********

DISCLAIMER.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

COPYRIGHT.
No part of this book may reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.
PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

WARNING.

This story might have mistakes in grammar, spelling, etc. The authors isn't perfect, and the story isn't either.

A/N: This mark as my first venture in this narrative escapade. Your support holds immense significance for me yet please refrain yourself from making unnecessary comment. Be careful with your words. You can leave any comments or criticisms but I am not tolerating rude ones. I am still learning, so bear with how I plot everything.
Thank you and enjoy reading.

-----------

2085

All rights reserved.
©️sheismelodia