Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Before Vittoria could reach for her phone, Nickolas already had it in his hands. He read the text, "this bastard." He growled.

"Give me my phone!" Vittoria tried to reach for it, but no avail.

"I swear to god, Vittoria, you ever meet him alone," he said as he held the back of her neck, his fingers flexing, "you won't like the man I become then."

"Shut up, Nickolas, what about you?! You can go around inviting your ex fiancé to your office? But I can't text my ex boyfriend?! You're a hypocrite!" She screamed.

He growled, "don't ever call him that again!"

Vittoria scoffed, he could be so intolerable, once she had mentioned off hand in one of the events they had meet, before they were dating, that she brought a date, and Nickolas had gotten so livid, he didn't even like her referring to her ex's as an ex boyfriend, it spiked his jealousy.

"What about Heidi?!" She yelled.

"You were not supposed to meet her." He responded calmly.

"You were going marry her! Why didn't you?" Vittoria questioned, as she stood breathing heavily.

His eyes narrowed, hands in his pockets of the trouser, apart from that he was expressionless, he questioned, "how do you know?" Referring to how she knew, it was he who backed out of the engagement, he missed nothing.

"Maybe I spoke to Heidi, and she was kind enough to tell me all about it?" She said with a raised eyebrow, folding her hands.

His jaw tightened, but his eyes held amusement. "Is that so, love?" He said as he walked towards her.

"Yes," she said as she looked away. "And perhaps you can start by telling me about that lovely villa in Switzerland." She said, she didn't give a damn anymore, she had nothing to lose, and if they were having this conversation, she might as well walk the entire mile.

His expression was stoic, but his eyes were blazing, Vittoria had hit the mark with the comment about Switzerland, but her sense of victory was short lived when Nickolas spoke.

"I'm forbidding you from meeting Damien ever again and consider him fired from Armani Industries." He spoke with a calm that was unmatched with the gravity of what he just told her.

Her eyes widened, how did he figure out so easily?

He was always two steps ahead. He had now turned this entire thing around.

"No Nickolas! You can't do that." She said as she held his arms.

"And why is that?" He asked, as he touched her cheeks.

"Please, don't, it was not Damien's fault." She said, her eyes pleading.

"He shouldn't have been interfering with our marriage, he'll suffer the consequences for that."  Nickolas stated.

"No!" She screamed, "what about the consequences you should suffer?! Buying your ex fiancé a villa, how lovely, do you sleep with her there? Or perhaps you're tired of going back and forth, so you've brought her a villa here? Perhaps I should start with my rendezvouses around."

That last line was the worst thing she could've said to him. She knew it, but she wanted to hurt him.

He was fuming, his eyes were livid, he was breathing heavily.

"My wife really thinks I would let that ever happen?" He questioned as his fingers glided from her jaw to her neck, he chuckled darkly.

Vittoria's heart was beating so fast.

"I'll slaughter any man you even think of, and I'll force you to watch me do it." He whispered, his face close to hers.

"Perhaps I've been too lenient with you." He said, his face dipped in her neck, Vittoria's eyes closed.

"Perhaps I've not shown you what a jealous husband I am." He said, before his fingers dipped inside her pussy with such ferocity, that Vittoria's feet gave in, his hand went around her waist.

Vittoria cried out, her hand going around his neck for support.

"I own you." He said as he pushed in deeper. Vittoria was a whimpering mess.

"I own your every smile." He said, as he slipped out his fingers, before adding another one.

His one hand twisted a nipple, Vittoria cried out as she came.

But he didn't stop.

He tore her night slip, Vittoria gasped, as he threw her on the bed, and separating her legs, his mouth on her womanhood, his slight beard added to the sensation.

Oh good lord, Vittoria thought.

His hands held her thighs, his tongue was relentless.

She came again.

He finally looked up, his eyes glazed over, she thought he would fuck her, but he didn't.

Her eyes were drowsy, she felt spent and sore.

"Never forget Vittoria, I'll die before I let you leave me."

~
Hey guys!!
Thank you so much for 12k reads!!!!!
I can't believe that I started this book almost 2 weeks ago and now I have so many of y'all here :)))
I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

Until the next one :)